[Reported] [System] AnDroid 7 for zenfone 2    

195576 181
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
 Asus             
Props
LTU Level 6 | All posts
Last edited by pasas on 2017/2/12 13:31

I think, it's a bad idea to wait Android N for this ZF2 phone, because there will be more apps, that will not work or will not work properly. For many apps developers are bypass this ASUS ZF2.
ASUS mod recommends modernize with Android M on this ZF2 phone, but if you don't work new versions apps, it recommends "upgrading" to the old versions of the apps.
I don't think, that this is normal, and therefore don't propose to wait for Android N, as will be even worse with apps support.

ZF2 ZE551ML appropriate unless surf the web and even for several functions, such as a night lamp shine instead of flashlight. Lately, when I used, I didn't find any more advantages in this ZF2 ZE551ML "one SIM" 2015 flagship phone.
Can someone ask, what about 4GB of RAM? A very simple answer. Find a phone with very well-optimized Android OS with 2-3GB of RAM, and you will see, that it is no different from anyone 4GB of RAM.
A several weeks, when I gave ZF2 ZE551ML phone daughter and that time last updated on Android M 223. Daughter says, that the phone often itself off, so I gave to use a good more than once not having problems SAMSUNG A5FU. And now it is to use, as I have previously, two phones, because ASUS ZF2 phone is unreliable, because it often doesn't work as it should.
yes.gif
Props
BRA Level 5 | All posts
Do it then as in IOS.

In IOS 7, it does not allow for example the WhatsApp Web, so the system asks if you want to install a version compatible with IOS 7.
Props
COL Level 1 | All posts
How true is this?

https://www.change.org/p/android ... M3O7QDOhkqTjIf40HBu

As you can see it is a petition for change.org and says they did it.
I do not know if I'm naive in hope of this.
Props
LTU Level 6 | All posts
Last edited by pasas on 2017/2/12 23:23
gnmilasi posted on 2017/2/12 13:54
Do it then as in IOS.

In IOS 7, it does not allow for example the WhatsApp Web, so the system asks  ...

Yes, that would be great, but I do about the fact, that such like Ingress not work ZF2 ZE551ML in the official Android M version, but SAMSUNG A5FU, HUAWEI P9 Lite Dual SIM{photo 1, 2, 3) in the official Android M works perfectly Ingress.
Screenshot_2017-02-12-20-27-55.png
Screenshot_2017-02-12-20-28-48.png
PhotoPainter_20170212231944.jpg
Props
BRA Beta Tester | All posts
LineageOS 14,1 for zenfone 2 is android 7.1 Official. Nougat direct for asus never more.
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
luiscarvalhocps posted on 2017/2/13 00:48
LineageOS 14,1 for zenfone 2 is android 7.1 Official. Nougat direct for asus never more.

are you using lineage os?
if yes

-how stable is it ?
-how is the battery performance compared to android 5.0 Lollipop ?
Props
BRA Level 5 | All posts
markbonn6 posted on 2017/2/12 14:07
How true is this?

https://www.change.org/p/android-nougat-for-asus-devices/u/19356062?utm_medium=em ...

Yes it's true!

Exactly 12,483 users are dissatisfied with Asus Support around the world!

If we count those who did not know about this Petition and / or those users who abstained from voting because they no longer believe in Asus and / or those who, as you think, are very naive, will have about 80,000 people or more who will not buy Asus devices, be it whatever it is!

I repeat, the problem between Asus and Intel IS A PROBLEM OF ASUS!

THIS IS NOT OUR PROBLEM, WE ARE CUSTOMERS WE ARE VICTIMS / CLOWNS OF THIS CIRCUS!
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
gnmilasi posted on 2017/2/13 15:31
Yes it's true!

Exactly 12,483 users are dissatisfied with Asus Support around the world!

the guy who made this petition didn't give a proof about the victory he claimed
why didn't he provide a screenshot of asus reply to him ?
Props
BRA Level 5 | All posts
tr_ul posted on 2017/2/13 11:13
the guy who made this petition didn't give a proof about the victory he claimed
why didn't he pro ...

Yes, this is true too!

I am waiting for a response from Anthony Van Dyck (Pesaro, Italy) who is the Petitioner and also a member of this Forum!

If he answers me, I'll go over his answer here!
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm