Release Note
ZenTalk

[Reported] [System] AnDroid 7 for zenfone 2    

196014 181
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
ITA Level 2 | All posts
but over all asus is not capable to develop stable software, so even N will be released I fear the amount of bugs. Remember marshmallow.
Props
RUS Level 1 | All posts
Sorry, but when ZenFone 3 max zc553cl will get Android 7.0?
Props
HUN Level 4 | All posts
dimtr100 posted on 2017/2/10 17:07
Sorry, but when ZenFone 3 max zc553cl will get Android 7.0?

why dont you ask it in the zenfone 3 forum?
Props
ROM Level 1 | All posts
Hi there ! 
But what about the lineage os software , android 7 ? It is working normally ? Because no-one makes a video tutorial  
Props
USA Beta Tester | All posts
gnmilasi posted on 2017/1/28 10:34
As far as I know, Asus has released Android 7 in the Philippines for the ZF3s, but it has gone bac ...

Well said... On the other hand, I've made up my mind, each and every single day that passes, I hate & resent asus products as a whole, so will soon be leaving this "sh*t-circus" known as Android and bucking up the WP ride!  
Props
USA Beta Tester | All posts
aczasa posted on 2017/2/10 05:00
Naaah... Again a shitload of crap and wish from users who "want"... Nothing is changing a fact that  ...

It's not bad to want an upgrade... Would you prefer chucking up loads of cash to these oligarchs just to enjoy the latest os, service, feature, security patch, etc.? I don't think so, so 'our' claims are still valid!
Props
HUN Level 4 | All posts
AlexRobert posted on 2017/2/10 19:09
Hi there ! 
But what about the lineage os software , android 7 ? It is working normally ? Becau ...

i never saw any unofficial os that was working perfectly  and had no camera or bluetooth or any other hardver problems and battery drain.
It is not a good idea to encourage people to install custom roms

The risk of bricking the phone is relatively high for  an unexperienced user. this forum will be more annoying with the : i bricked my phone topics than the volte update and the indians

Take a look around here. They are even unable to look for the official mm update on the website of asus...asking trivial questions...and whining about games. (gaming on a flat  piece of unergonomic plastic...jesus christ...)

Naaah, it is better this way...those who want to flash custom roms will find the instructions amd the files

for those with functionally illiteracy: better stay on lollipop.
Props
USA Level 5 | All posts
Kaosz posted on 2017/2/11 03:12
i never saw any unofficial os that was working perfectly  and had no camera or bluetooth or any o ...

There's been some more ridiculous topics other than the Indians spamming this forum with VoLTE, which I'm about to put a stop to, with language that's very Eric Cartman-ish. This one with N on the ZE551ML is pretty ridiculous as well.
Props
BRA Level 5 | All posts
Custom ROMs will always cause problems!

And the Companies that produce smartphones applaud because while making their millions of dollars, custom ROMs come from volunteering!

It's easy to win money that way, is not it?
Props
MYS Level 2 | All posts
don't ask for N,The M already BIG problem they given... Asus already incredible worst phone worst support....
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm