ZenTalk

1234Next

[Replied] Asus Zenfone 5 Strange lock screen - unable to unlock

41692 35
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hi,
my home page is locked, I can't remove or add any apps on the main screen due to the same. Please help me to unlock the home screen.
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
hi anand D,have u got any good solution...need u help..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
any solution
plz help me
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
I had the same problem last week. Suddenly, I dropped my zf5 and the display showed no SIM card available. I restarted the phone, but after booting, the zf5 getting off. Then I did factory reset my zf5. But it made my zf5 had this strange lock screen. Because my warranty has expired, and I have spent about IDR 800 thousand for previous repair then I tried to fix it by my self.
Here are my steps.
1. Open the back cover
2. Open all screws. There are 13 screws.
3. I open or remove or flip up some sockets connections such as : battery, SIM Card, and some others.
4. I let these connections still open for about 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Close or reconnect all these sockets connections. Ensure all connected well.
7. I try to turn on the phone. And voila... I got language selection displayed because I did factory reset before.
Now... its back to normal.
I think this strange lock screen is not just due to magnetic fields or proximity sensor. It could be some little short circuit (little enough that couldn't make our zf5 black out) and we have to make this electricity current back to normal.
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
But I still have other problems. USB is not recognized and OTG problems. Hiks...
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
i have a solution.. 100% working
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
tikha1993 posted on 2015/12/16 11:26

What is the solution? please write here to share
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
hi all,i have found the solution..my set is zenfone6 same problem only show weather and clock...solution is exchange the charging board or the sensor..ur problem will be solve...the photo if free i will post..thank you
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
kenjimoh posted on 2015/12/20 17:58
hi all,i have found the solution..my set is zenfone6 same problem only show weather and clock...solu ...

haii kenji Reviewed 6 zenfone I also like that only shows weather in the date and time please help
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
tikha1993 posted on 2015/12/16 11:26

what is the solution you when you please share for the good of all
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|