ZenTalk

1234Next

[Replied] Asus Zenfone 5 Strange lock screen - unable to unlock

41594 35
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi there,

Try to wipe cache data and factory reset your zenfone by booting in to recovery mode.
Once you get an option to boot to your menu / home screen, Go to setting => select ASUS customized settings and Untick"Enable Asus Cover"
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Looks like your phone came in contact with a strong magnetic field as a result the view dlip cover scrren was triiggered. Go to another room or take a small piece of magnet and place it on the Back key and then remove it. It should go back to normal, then from Asus Customised settings untick Enable Asus Cover to unlock.
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by d7607 on 2015/6/24 17:24
debopriyobasu posted on 2015/6/24 11:58
The ASUS cover option is enabled by default.
By chance,it has happened that without the flip cover ...

hi debopriyobasu

The problem is I cant go into the apps or home to change any setting. It stuck there. I wonder what has made this thing happened.I never use the flip cover before, or any cover. I also tried cover it, as if it is covered, put magnet on the reed button so called, but nothing change.

I've tried everything. Factory reset by hard reset button. Wipe all the data. When I connect the phone to the pc, it detected as usb storage. When I use PC Link, it cant detect the phone at all. So, I dont know what to do anymore. It seems that its not worth to have this phone anymore. I have to buy new one now.
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
d7607 posted on 2015/6/24 14:51
hi debopriyobasu

The problem is I cant go into the apps or home to change any setting. It stuck th ...

I think it happened accidentally,but you could not reiterate the situation anymore.
If you won't mind,you could really buy an ASUS View Flip Cover(may not be an official one) from Flipkart and attach it.You could also borrow one from your friend and rectify it.
Your problem will definitely be solved.
Can't say about that,it's all your fate.
When I first got my phone,i opened the settings to research all options and I disabled that to save battery.I enable it only after I attached my cover.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
To turn off ur phone press and hold POWER KEY for 5 to6 sec,restart and wipe ur cach memory, after then try procedure suggested by 'debopriyobasu'
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
debopriyobasu posted on 2015/6/24 17:28
I think it happened accidentally,but you could not reiterate the situation anymore.
If you won't m ...

Thanks debopriyasu.. I'll try that...
Props
debopriyobasu posted on 2015/6/24 11:58
The ASUS cover option is enabled by default.
By chance,it has happened that without the flip cover ...

But how can I do it when my screen just doesn't change by reiterating the flip cover condition It's not working
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Istyaque Hussain posted on 2015/8/2 01:04
But how can I do it when my screen just doesn't change by reiterating the flip cover condition :'( ...

Please buy a flip cover,may be a third party cover and swap it into the phone.
That will surely solve the problem.
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts

for asus repairing team

Last edited by kenjimoh on 2015/9/5 12:18

Hi all master,asus zenfone5 strange lock screen?can somebody help to solve the problem...hope got somebody reply me thank you.
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
I also have same problem..my screen just show small screen...i was recovery..ang do factory reser..still same..how to solve the problem
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm