Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[Experience Sharing] Facing Issue With My Zenfone 3 Max (ZC553KL)

7409 13
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
DYK IND Level 4 | All posts
Last edited by DYK  on 2016/12/24 11:02

Hello Guys,

Sorry I am sharing my issue here since I have notfound my Model Zenfone 3 Max (ZC553KL) listed under Zenfone 3 section.Recently I have got the device. Everything is fine but there some couple ofissues I am facing.
  • Fingerprint sensor(FPS) is not working as it supposedto be. After setting up fingerprint sensor, device is supposed to unlockquickly but I have to press my Finger hard and keep it for bit longer to unlockthe device. Beside if you try your finger upside down then it will notrecognize your fingerprint. Device fail to unlock 5 out of 10 times to get itunlocked. I am also using Zenfone 3 ZE552KL but it FPS working like a charm. Evenslight touch of finger unlocks the device.
  • The device has very high tribble even after settingup of audio setting in app (only in earphones). If you enable to outdoor mod,then it becomes even more louder. But while listening to music effect ofoutdoor mode should not affect the user.
  • As usual in camera when my device is on vibrate orDND mode it is ok camera do not make sound but when MY device is on ringingmode. Even though in camera setting camera sound is off then too it producecamera sound.
Apparat from this everything works fine. Kindlyaddress this issues. Awaiting response.

Zenfan & Blogger Nothing Like Everything
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Hello DYK,

The ZenFone 3 Max ZC553KL have just launched, its section in the ZenFone 3 will be added soon.

Now regarding your issue,

1. During my usage of the phone, the fingerprint sensor was working perfectly from every angle. May be because of the recent firmware updates which tried to resolve its sensibility, you need to set up the the all of the fingers once again, If you have tried this, try clearing your storage and app cache and wipe partition cache. If still issue persists, consider a hard reset of your phone.

2. The treble may also get affected by the headset you are using. Every headset tends to have their own specifications about bass, treble, etc. The outdoor mode, is meant to be louder than the normal sound output so that one can hear the ringtone even when the mobile is in your pocket or when your listening music via speakers at outdoor. You can always set your own configuration of music using the AudioWizard app that comes pre installed with the phone.

3. This shouldn't happen, atleast it didn't happened with me, as I also don't like the shutter sound anytime. To fix this, you can try to clear the cache and data of the PixelMaster app, then then try again and see if that works out.

Revert back with an update on your problem.

Good Luck.
Props
yuvimessi posted on 2016/12/29 18:32
Hello DYK,

The ZenFone 3 Max ZC553KL have just launched, its section in the ZenFone 3 will be added ...

Hey thank for the revert buddy,

1. I have tried all the things even hard reseted my device couple of time. But issues is still the same. If it is firmware issue then I hope it will get resolved soon. That is all I can say for now.

2 Well about treble I have tried Asus Zenear, sennheiser CX 180 street II, Boat and Sony XBR extra bass series. But results are still the same. Beside just for understanding When outdoor mode is on at that time earphones volume treble also increase considerably. Normally it shouldn't be happening.

3 Camera sound issues when I searched Zentalk forum it is persisting with almost all Zenfone 3 models. So we can hope to get rid of it in next update.

Let's wait for next update from Asus team for resolving this.

Again Thanks @yuvimessi
Props
Hello DYK,

The fingerprint sensor detection issue, the high treble on sound output and camera shutter sound issue, may get solved in next firmware update.
Also, as most of the users are facing more or less the same kind of issues, so it can be considered as the developer team will soon provide an update to solve it.
Also, as soon as you find the ZC553KL section in ZenFone 3 bug report/ discussion forum, post this issue regarding the same, so that it may get noticed and worked upon more quickly.

Good Luck.
Props
THA Level 1 | All posts
hello support

zc553kl no 5GHz wifi ?
Props
Last edited by yuvimessi on 2017/1/1 20:29
myungz posted on 2017/1/1 08:36
hello support

zc553kl no 5GHz wifi ?

ZenFone 3 Max ZC553KL has 802.11b/g/n Wireless Technology, so most probably it won't support 5 Ghz networks.

For more information,you can also refer the following links :

ZenFone 3 Max ZC553KL Full Specifications
ZenFone 3 Max ZC553KL Manual/ User Guide

Good Luck.
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
I had the problem with speaker. As the volume more lower , the more unbalance of the sound can be heard,like sometimes louder sometimes lower. I don't know weather it is known as sound crack . I really need a better solution. What should I do??
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Fingerprint problem... Please fix.  
How to fix this
Props
MrBlue7777 posted on 2017/5/21 17:47
Fingerprint problem... Please fix. :'( 
How to fix this

what kind of issue are you facing can you give us more details about it ?
Props
VNM Level 1 | All posts
<font><font>Khong kiem tra tai khoan duoc</font></font>
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list