Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[Experience Sharing] [Zenfone 2] How to enable /disable notification on locked screen

29285 10
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
techgeek IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by techgeek on 2015/6/4 18:32

Zenfone 2  has inbuiltsettings which allows you to enable or disable notifications of the lockedscreen.
Notifications are popups from specific apps which let youknow whats happening in real time. The small message that you get when someone adds you on Facebook or comments on your post. Now  we all know how important that is.

How to activate lockscreen notifications.

1.       Goto Settings à Sound & notifications

01.jpg    02.jpg

2.       Scroll down
3.       Click on When device is locked

03.jpg

4.       Select Show all notification content.

04.jpg

That’s it and you are all set.

Now you would get all the notification right on your lockscreen.
Hope this helps you out!!

Props
Though I have made above mentioned changes I am not able to get any notifications from any installed app. I am only getting notifications from Whatsapp.

Can you please suggest ?
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Manish Newaskar posted on 2015/8/21 19:55
Though I have made above mentioned changes I am not able to get any notifications from any installed ...

Hello!
Please clear data of ASUS Launcher for a fresh start.
now swipe up on ASUS Launcher homescreen and then go to "preferences".
Now select "Enable notification access" and then choose the apps which you want.
Now you will get notifications.
Make sure you did not disable the apps from "auto-start manager" as it will stop apps from giving notifications.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Is there a way where if you have a notification the screen will be ON too??? Thanks.
Props
debopriyobasu posted on 2015/8/21 20:08
Hello!
Please clear data of ASUS Launcher for a fresh start.
now swipe up on ASUS Launcher homescr ...

Thank you for the Reply. Now I am only getting App Notification only when I am using WiFi. I am not getting notification when I am using Mobile Data.
Please advice.
Props
Help me. My asus zenfone 2 screen is not on when i get any notifications. Any idea ?
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Nice Share.. this helps greatly....keep sharing and posting.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by rahul6893 on 2017/3/31 13:33

Hai friends..... I just found out how to solve the "No whatsapp notification problem" which I had after marshmallow update.

"I've locked whatsapp with default applock of Asus. This is the procedure to enable notifications of locked apps."

Step 1: Press and hold on the home screen to open "Manage Home" window.
        2: open preferences
        3: Select AppLock
        4: Un-check the option "Hide notification" under "Privacy Settings" to enable notifications of Whatsapp.

Hope this works for everyone. Please inform if it does.
**To hide the message content from others, open settings --> select sound & notification --> Scroll down and Select "Hide sensitive notification content" under "Notification".

Thanks.

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
sitiraidahrazalee posted on 2016/3/26 23:08
Help me. My asus zenfone 2 screen is not on when i get any notifications. Any idea ?

Please check my post. It might work.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Dear Rahul (rahul6893) : Thanks a lot. It works. A little haphazard setting we forget ones, irritates a lot when forgotten. Thank you Sire.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm