ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: Latest version
Frequency of Occurrence: 1.8
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: WhatsApp
Screenshot: -
I don't recieve any notifications when i get a new message on WhatsApp. I hahe to open WhatsApp in order to get the new messages. I have missed a lot of measages due to this problem.
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Check if you either have ultra saving mode on or you have denied the app via auto start manager. They usually block the Internet access unless you manually turn the app on. So notification may be delayed. Also go to Settings>Sound and notification > App notification and check the behaviour of the concerned app whether it's blocked or not. Hope you are helped!
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
HELLO!
1)PLEASE GO TO SETTINGS>APPS>WHATSAPP.
NOW CHECK IF THE OPTION "SHOW NOTIFICATIONS" IS ENABLED.
2)OPEN AUTOSTART MANAGER AND SELECT "ENABLE" OPTION FOR WHATSAPP.
3)USE "OPTIMISED MODE" WHILE USING APPS WHICH GIVE NOTIFICATIONS.
4)ALSO GO TO SETTINGS>ACCOUNTS>WHATSAPP.
SELECT "AUTOSYNC DATA".
I hope it helps!
Props
moreover, you can also check for "restrict background data" in Data Usage
Props
IND ZenCare | All posts
this happens if you keep unit in ultra power saving mode which disables network when in sleep mode or if this app kept on deny mode from auto start manager, it blocks app running in background.
check and confirm.
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
   This reply is the best answer.   
Can you locked whatsapp through Applock of asus launcher? If yes, then go to Preferences>Lock app settings and uncheck Hide notifications.
Props Helpful 0
Same issue here! I have a recently upgraded Zenfone 2, and am experiencing the exact same issue described. Happens on WhatsApp, hangout, facebook, every messaging app! I tried every step described here and it doesn't work, but what really happens is that the notifications arrive, but only the first one rings! The other ones just make the phone vibrate! This is pretty urgent, please fix!
Props
PRY Level 1 | All posts
i have the same problem..the notification actually arrive, but just the first messaje rings, the others no..this is a problem for me because I have vibration not activated..I tried several things, and if I choose the tone "alarm", "alarm bell" or something like this, then it works..but with all other tones, it doesnt work..of course that is one "temporary solution" but it doesnt solve the real problem..anybody could resolve it?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
hey can anyone tell me how can i connect otg i mean i have tried but it just doesnt worl. i have zenfone 2 ze551ml 2gb model??
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
rsromit1 posted on 2015/6/4 18:56
Can you locked whatsapp through Applock of asus launcher? If yes, then go to Preferences>Lock app se ...

I have same problem..This info helps me to resolve.Thanks
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm