Release Note
ZenTalk

123456Next

[Finished] Chance to win ZenFone 3 Max for all Dr. Zen's.

11140 51
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Adi IND Guest Moderator | All posts
  • Event description
Online event

Event Start: 2016/11/7 18:29
Event End: 2017/5/6 18:29
Type:   Mr. Zen Live
Quota:   Unlimited, more is better!
Qualification:   Not Limited
Last edited by Zen_Adi on 2017/3/3 11:44

CONGRATULATIONS yuvimessi for Winning the contest.
Here is the list of his articles in case you missed out :

ZenFone 3 Max ZC553KL - Performance and Benchmark Tests
ZenFone 3 Max ZC553KL - Unboxing and First Impressions

ZenFone 3 Max ZC553KL - Media Playback and Gaming Performance
ZenFone 3 Max ZC553KL - Camera Review
ZenFone 3 Max ZC553KL - Max with Beauty Redefined
Thanks everyone for participating. We would come up with more such events only for you guys!!

For all those Dr. Zen's who got a chance to participate in this contest, Thank you for your efforts and participation.
We have received some amazing ZenFone 3 Max Reviews by the Dr. Zen's. Stay tuned we would be announcing the winners Shortly.

For those who did not get a chance this time, don't worry, we would surely consider you the next time. Till then stay tuned to ZenTalk with your engagement.

Here's a chance to win the power packed ZenFone 3 Max for all Dr. Zen's.
Review the unit to win a ZenFone 3 Max.
Here is what you got to do.
[Activity Period ] :
15th Nov onwards.

[Winner Announcement]:
January 2017

[Selection of Dr Zen's for Review] :
1.ZenTalk Moderators will be selecting the Top Dr. Zen's based on their performance to review the unit.
2.Selection will be based purely on the basis of overall contribution on ZenTalk by Dr. Zen's in the past few months.
3.ZenTalk Moderators and management will be selecting the Dr Zen's and will not be answerable for any queries related to the selection process and why a particular person is not selected.
4.ZenTalk Moderators will get in touch with the selected Dr. Zen's through email/forum for this Review opportunity.

[Contest Rules] :
1.Review unit will be available strictly for a period of 7 days from receiving. .
2.Mandatory 3 reviews from every Dr. Zen to qualify for winning.
3.Try getting Views more than 1000 views on every article within 10 days of posting the article by sharing it through Social profiles.
4.Sharing on social profile should include #Liv3unpluggedinStyle #ZenTalkIndia and tag @AsusIndia page.

5.Post the links of your articles in the thread below once the article is posted on ZenTalk.
6.Share the screenshots after you share the article on your social profiles
7.Your reviews will not be considered valid if you fail to return the unit on the mentioned date as per NDA.

[Prize]:

1 Dr. Zen will be selected for ZenFone 3 Max. The winner will be decided by the Moderators and Management and also the number of Views/ Replies received on the articles will be considered.

[Reminder]:

1.Limited number of Dr. Zen's get a chance to participate in this contest based on their performance on ZenTalk.
2.Dont forget to mention #ZenTalkIndia
#LiveunpluggedinStyle #ZenTalkIndia and tag @AsusIndia page while sharing on Social media.
3.The participation will be disquallified if you fail to follow above mentioned rules.
4.By posting comments, photographs or any other information on this page, the visitors or users shall be deemed to have authorized ASUS to use such posts on ZenTalk and related ASUS websites, publications and printed materials.
5.By participating in this contest, you agree to abide by [ZenTalk]Terms & Conditions
6.Contest is valid for Indian participants only.
7.Make sure to return the unit in proper condition and on time.
7.All prizes warranty in this Promotion shall be in line with its own warranty regulations.
8.A prize in this Promotion, in whole or in part, is not allowed to transfer or exchange and cannot be liquidated unless specified otherwise.
9.ASUS reserves the rights to cancel, terminate, make changes, or suspend this Promotion, as well as the rights of final definition. All changes will be announced on ZenTalk.

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Can i enter the contest as i've recieved the review unit on 13th of september ?xj_event
Props
Can I get a review view unit??         xj_event
Props
IND Ban access | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
Ummm... Hoping to get selected. All the best everyone xj_event
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
Right now a don't have much time to review the unit, but in last two weeks of December I will try my best to review the unit. xj_event
Props
Thanks so much Zen_Adi for bringing up this great opportunity for us !i! xj_event
Props
It's a great opportunity for us after ZenFone Max
Here comes ZenFone 3 Max hands on chance.xj_event
Props
Zen_Adi IND Guest Moderator | All posts
abhishek.gonmad posted on 2016/11/15 14:56
Can i enter the contest as i've recieved the review unit on 13th of september ?

This is for Zenfone 3 Max units.xj_event
Props
Oohhh my mistake thank you Zen_Adixj_event
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list