Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[Finished] Share your Battery Confessions with us to win Vouchers worth Rs 1000/-

3249 17
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Adi IND Guest Moderator | All posts
  • Event description
Online event

Event Start: 2016/11/7 18:15
Event End: 2017/5/6 18:15
Type:   Mr. Zen Live
Quota:   Unlimited, more is better!
Qualification:   Not Limited
Last edited by Zen_Adi on 2016/12/7 10:54

Have you ever faced a situation when you just felt that you wish you could have that 5% extra battery for another 10 mins???
Share with us your worst such battery experiences and we would select the craziest ones for exciting Gifts!!

[Activity Period]
9th Nov to 30th Dec

[Prize] :
5 Lucky winners win Wireless mouse.
2 Best Confessions  : Win Vouchers worth Rs 1000/-

[Reminder] :
1.A participant cannot win twice in the same contest.
2.Dont forget to mention #ZenTalkIndia in while sharing on Social media.
3.The promotion will be CANCELLED should the total participant number fail to reach 300.
4.By posting comments, photographs or any other information on this page, the visitors or users shall be deemed to have authorized ASUS to use such posts on ZenTalk and related ASUS websites, publications and printed materials.
5.By participating in this contest, you agree to abide by [ZenTalk]Terms & Conditions
6.Contest is valid for Indian participants only.
7.All prizes warranty in this Promotion shall be in line with its own warranty regulations.
8.A prize in this Promotion, in whole or in part, is not allowed to transfer or exchange and cannot be liquidated unless specified otherwise.
9.ASUS reserves the rights to cancel, terminate, make changes, or suspend this Promotion, as well as the rights of final definition. All changes will be announced on ZenTalk.

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
One time, I was helping myself out to a new place and I was totally relying on my phone as a GPS.
I didn't noticed that it had a low battery, so when I was about to reach my destination, my phone died spontaneously and I didn't had a power bank to charge it back.
That was an awful experience as I had to ask directions from the people there all the time for next 15 or 20 minutes or so.
That time I wished that if my phone battery would have lasted some more time, then I wouldn't have all the trouble asking out people for the directions. #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Last edited by GowthamRaNa on 2016/11/13 09:36

I'm always so proud of having ASUS mobile because of its greater customisation. I used to tell my friends about its Camera clarity & I voluntarily give my phone to take pics wherever we go. Whenever I talk about my phone they always get irritated.

It was on a small trip to a nearby river to get refreshed & as usual I started clicking pics of everything I come across & show them the pics saying about its quality.

When they were all playing, I was clicking pic of them. It was time to leave & everyone came back & stood for a group selfie. Till then I didn notice my phone's battery is low. When I was about to click that pic the warning come 'Your battery is critically low'. I was literally begging to my phone to last for just microseconds & click that pic. That didn't happen. The battery is out & everyone is like ROFL & made fun of me till I come home. HORRIBLE xj_event
Props
The other day, I was trying to book movie tickets on the go, battery was about 2%, You can Imagine the situation, we were 4 persons and only 5 seats were vacant, bang the battery goes off!  #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
Last edited by kishanvadgama47 on 2016/11/13 15:14

#ZenTalkIndia
One day i immediately buy laptop in online shopping site my battery was 2% situation is i just filled full detail of address and going to press place order button , boom battery going off that time i really need 2 more present..... xj_event
Props
Once I am trying to edit a video in my phone.  Not a normal video but a video around 2gb in size as rendering of video  takes a lot of time..  So I just left my phone for sometime.  But my battery died in between and when I came to check the % of editing completed I found it dead..  Its so irritating waiting for a long time and got nothing!!.. #zentalkindiaxj_event
Props
I was traveling from Jaipur to Gurgaon by train. I watch movies to pass my time in Traveling. So I copied some movies in my ZenFone 5 and started watching them to pass my time I forgot to take ZenPower that day and battery died. And my contacts and address of my Uncle's house was saved in phone. My father told me to write it down on paper but I didn't. So after reaching Gurgaon station I went to the phone booth and called my mom first but she didn't answered then I I called my father and he was angry because he told me to note it down on paper. This was my horrible experience. If I could have some extra time there then I missed that trouble I faced.

xj_event
Props
1 old day i was taking snaps from camera a lot suddenly I noticed that my battery percentage is 5% I kept on shooting i like to shoot video's like time lapse and was waiting for a moment where rainbow and sunset comes which may occur in 8mins i kept my phone for shooting in time lapse and boom in 8 mins battery was finished and it turned off but totally it was my fault cause i didn't noticed my battery but the phone given me the best juice from it,but was wishing for more 5mins this was my point of embarrassment not on phone but on me cause in using of camera it gave me 4hrs SOT when i rechecked battery after 5mins charge in phonexj_event
Props
Last edited by njishant6666 on 2016/11/26 10:46

I have a different srory... It was 25th of October and i was at feroz shah kotla. Suddenly while checking my phone i found that, this is the last day to submit my passport related details to Zentalk to claim my Zenny Tumbler, which i bought using my Zentalk credits(Hard earned Credits). And it includes a pdf file in which i have to write my address and my contact information for which i have to edit that pdf file. I downloaded almost 20+ apps which can help me in editing, but i failed. Then i got to know it's seriously hard to edit pdf's in Android. As we all know, any power bank and headphones are not allowed inside the stadium. So it was impossible to charge my device The pdf editor sucked my battery. I failed to claim my Tumbler. And i lost my Credits. It was around 12(midnight). My mom was calling me. And she gets scared because of continuous switched off status of my phone. she went to the nearest cab stand. So that she can find me, if i am there. I reached home at 1am. she hugged me and she cried. At that time I felt, its sometimes good, having a switched off mobile in your pocket. Because no one can disturb you. You can enjoy that moment. You can feel, why she cares for you Everytime. I am still a mumma's boy. luv uh mumma.xj_event
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Last edited by Niral on 2016/11/21 20:15

#ZenTalkIndia
Aaj itni bhi mayassar nahi mainkhane mein ... jitni hum chod diya karte the paimane mein..

This means that today's situation is such that there is not even a drop of wine in glass while, i use to leave that much of wine just like that".

In relation to our context, i didn't have that day that much power in my cell battery, which i use to waste just like that before..

I had faced a gruelling time when I had to reply to my client point wise from almost an hour while, i was travelling and didn't have access to reply from my laptop After almost at fag end of email, suddenly the charge dropped and phone got switched off..My all time gone waste as I need to recharge and once again type the while reply but the next time, the reply wasn't so elaborate and thought that, if i had 5 min extra power, i could have atleast saved the content before my phone got switched off and remembered,famous Sharabi dialog as wrotten above...xj_event
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm