Release Note
ZenTalk

[Other] MiniMovie: Autumn Getaways (New Travel Theme)

1580 6
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Lianne IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Lianne on 2016/10/17 17:13

7.jpg

Record your Unforgettable Autumn Getaways using MiniMovie's New Travel Theme

As the weather gets cooler, autumn is the ideal season for a little getaway. Record the breathtaking fall foliage, seasonal harvests, happy faces and funny stories in your journey and make your travel memories come alive using MiniMovie’s new Travel theme!

Go to TreasureStore and download Travel theme. Select your favorite travel photos and have MiniMovie automatically create your personal mini-movie for you in a couple of simple taps.

Add a spice of melody to your travel movies with the complementary Travel soundtrack to make your travel memories more fun and vivid!

8.jpg

9.jpg

Save the trouble of arranging the photo order manually for your mini-movies using the Quick photo arrangement feature. Tap on the switch button and you can rearrange your photos instantly by selected order, by random, or by the newly-added face detection!

10.jpg

UpdateMiniMovie now to record your special autumn/fall travel memories!

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Nice theme for making videos on trips

Rate

Participants 1ZenCredit +3 Hide Reason
Zen_Lianne + 3

View rating log

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Great..  A new theme for those who get the trip for Qualcomm snapdragon trip..

Rate

Zen_Lianne + 3

View rating log

Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Awesome theme.. tried it and loved it..

Rate

Zen_Lianne + 3

View rating log

Props
USA Level 3 | All posts
I like the minimovie app, its very good, i use it to create videos of my trips with my friends

Rate

Zen_Lianne + 3

View rating log

Props
Hello, I need your advice. What can you recommend about car rental in Tirana? I would like to see a company that offers some of the lowest prices for rental cars on the world market. There is a need to cut down expenses even more on rentals in Tirana and therefore the question is whether I can rent my car exclusively at the airport during the daytime? And since rental prices in Albania are calculated on the basis of the 24-hour interval, can I use the entire 24-hour period on the last day?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I have checked some of the best car rental options for those people who don't want to bring the car for the long distance.I would say these kind of options for the traveling can help them to choose the best Car Rental Sites which can give the people the real option for the traveling in easy way.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm