Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Gift a ZenFone 3 this Festive Season!!    

23570 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone 3 to my wife because she is prepareing competitive exams and she is a photographer. She taking good pics  through 4k ZenFone 3 best fitfor her. #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my friend because she likes to take photographs,she is very good in that.Also she like ZenUI and that amazing deign.#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props

I would like to gift this phone to my lover because she loves zenfone more than me and this phone is useful for cam like as a DSLR cameras Asus zenfone 3 ruling nowxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by Fayis on 2016/10/19 08:55

"I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my lover because she don't have smart phone i want to make her happy this festive season a surprize gift to my loved one and make her Diwali a Zencridble one" #ZenTalkIndia.
xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift it to my brother coz he like taking photos and the camera of the phone is fabulous.And with accurate and crystal clear photos with a good camera and elegant design of the phone it is definately a perfect thing to gift someone. xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift it to my brother coz he like taking photos and the camera of the phone is fabulous.And with accurate and crystal clear photos with a good camera and elegant design of the phone it is definately a perfect thing to gift someone. xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift it to my brother coz he likes taking images and will like take photos with this beautiful phone and with its fabulous camera. It is a perfect thing to gift it to someone and is worth every rupee u spend on itxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
"I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my mother because she always worked so hard to make our face smile because I would like take selfies with the beautification option in Asus ZenFone 3 and want to see that smile which she always made on your face ."#zentalkindiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I would like to gift it to my friend because while giving pose her blinking speed is faster than the normal phones' shutter speed and hence she has her eyes closed in almost all the pics. Instant capture of zenfone3 may help her to cope up with this complicated situation.  xj_event
Props
Last edited by chetan_asodaria on 2016/10/18 18:55

"I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my love one because zenfone 3 style is unique as my love "
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm