Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Gift a ZenFone 3 this Festive Season!!    

23630 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my elder brother because i thought i'm very lucky because they were gave every thing that i want  and now i want to gift them a phone which have some upgraded aplications   like the color correction sensor in it. saturation capability of camera and  4K capable camera with OIS &. It is perfect for him .
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by dsuvarna71 on 2016/10/18 17:13

I would like to gift my dad a zenfone 3 because he is the only one who has made me happy each and every diwali....he has gifted me and bro total 3 zenfones...so this diwalii want to show my dad how much i luv him n how much he will love zenfone 3 after i teach him all d amazing n stupendoous features of zenfone 3....thankyou so much Asus India...for making our dreamz come true...#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift this phone to my brother because he think One Plus3 is better one but I know Zenfone3 is far better one in all aspect whether it's camer or battery backup or video stabilization or sound quality or Wi-Fi speed or anything.xj_event
Props

I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my Dad because the amazing low light photography and powerful performance in it, also one of the trusted brand.   #ZenTalkIndia  xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a Zenfone 3 to my Sister  because she likes my ZenFone 2 and will happy to have upgraded version of that... xj_event
Props
I would like to Gift a ZenFone 3 to my elder brother because he loves photography most and love to take selfie I would love to give surprise  gift  on his reception . ZenFone is incredible N superb features in it  and it already searched incredible in these phones and further it wil bring a lot  . xj_event
Props
"I would like to gift this phone to my lover because she love to take photos. Zenfone 3 got a wonderful camera with lots of features.I love to see happiness in her eyes."
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift a Zenfone3 to my soulmate because he lives far off and the only way we can keep in touch is via a cellphone. With the help of ZenFone 3 he can always keep in touch and even click pictures and videos with its superior rear and front camera, with features like face detection, dual tone LED flash and so on. It will bring us closer and make our bond stronger. #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by ArunRathi on 2016/10/18 18:14

I would like to Gift Zenfone3 to my wife because she wants a smartphone that looks beautiful and perform all jobs decently. I would prefer #Zenfone3 because it has amazing feaures and integrated apps. I like most its camera capabilities. It has lots of scene modes to capture beautiful and sharp images. I love zenfones. I have used zenfone4.5 earlier and now I am currently using Zenfone2. I love #Asus and #zenfone3 . It's full of features and style.
#ZenTalkIndia
xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift the mobile to my wife since I too have ASUS and atleast she will be online and through it, we both will be one virtually too. xj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm