Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Gift a ZenFone 3 this Festive Season!!    

23238 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
I would like to give ZenFone 3 to my younger brother because he is a heavy games lover and he is a heavy user.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by panhalkarpaul on 2016/10/18 16:46

I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my loving dad because yes it has a great camera that every person need. My dad talks about purchasing camera.. instead why not purchase a phone which can take a shot up to 92 mega pixel with feature of super resolution and great stabilization and even a 4k video just awesome ....
Not just camera but a faster phone with great memory to save the memories of life and even the sound with bass and clarity which my dad loves a lot..
So that's what a perfect phone to gift..
The Champ of mobiles with a quality of All Rounder....
I personally have the Zenfone 2 .. which was my dream phone when it was launched and he completed my dream.. but i want to gift him with much more... and for that this phone is Perfect..
And Features other than what i mentioned are just great...
So That's what I would like to gift it to my dad.....
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my mother because she like to capture all memories in zenfone since zenfone has amazing camera n great battery.
#zentalkIndia  xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts

I would like to gift a ZenFone3 to my girlfriend because i believe asus product this is ZenFone3 or what ever.I bought asus ZenFone 5,ZenFone 4,ZenFone 4.5,ZenFonecand also zenfone max for my whole family
xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by durgasaieswar on 2016/10/18 16:47

I would like to gift this phone to my Girl Friend because she loves fingerprint,nice look mobiles and I'll love ASUS products.So,I decided to give Zenfone 3 as Diwali gift.#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by adilprasad on 2016/10/18 17:22

Zenfone 3 is the most amazing phone i have ever used.Giving it to someone as a gift without any cost, is the most craziest thing i have ever heard.If i win that phone i going to give it to my best friendxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my Wife because she has an old samsung slow and hanging fone. She likes taking pics so Asus ZenFone 3 has the camera quality #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by athulthilak on 2016/10/18 16:54

"I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to me because of it's camera features I currently used Asus ZenFone2 Max, it gives me features than I expected ,i heard that the ZenFone3 include very good features in camera. I love to capture good moment So I want to gift me a ASUS ZenFone3 thank you"
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by prasen1 on 2016/10/18 17:02

#ZenTalkIndia # IncredibleDewali
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my girlfriend because she is my love just like my asus zenfone
So..i can get my 2 loves at a time...
She should also enjoy the beautiful features of Asus Zenfone 3 like 85 degree wide angled lense..its awesome...love u Asus..xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by Oogway on 2016/10/18 17:25

I would like to gift a ZenFone3 to mySELF because it is built for photography and i want to make my diwaali ZENWALI with its awesome 4k videos and incredible diwaali pics and make others jealous tat they don't have it.
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm