Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Gift a ZenFone 3 this Festive Season!!    

23234 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
   "I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my lovingly sister because her Passion to click evergreen pics in daily life...so I wish to gift best pixel oriented Camera ever Thanks Asus to create this innovative Mobile in the world............."
xj_event
Props
mahesh.thakre40 posted on 2016/10/18 15:12
"I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my lovingly sister because her Passion to click evergreen pic ...

xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a Zenfone 3 to my neighbour because he lost a zenfone 2 laser a month ago. And I expect that he will be surprised to get a new phone from me. To be seriously talking no companies can mess with asus product especially the stunning camera quality. Nailed it! #zenTalkindiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
"I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my best Friend to save him from getting divorced on not being able to book a train ticket online. #ZenTalkIndia ZenFone 3 sports assures a power packed performance through its RAM and storage.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift a ZenFone 3 to my  brother because its battery backup and  screen touch scroll is so smooth. And also intal processor with beautiful lookxj_event
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by yuvimessi on 2016/10/18 16:58

I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my brother because of ZenFone 3's incredible camera and overall performance which will help him a lot as he loves to take pictures and videos and also with its great RAM and Processor he would be able to do multiple tasks at a great extent at the same time. #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my lovely wife because ZenFone 3 subject-tracking TriTech auto-focus feature with 0.03 second laser auto focus camera will help her to capture every lighting fast moments of my baby boy for a lifetime.  #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
Zenfone 3 have
Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)Display type is Super IPS+ capacitive touchscreen, 16M colorsSize5.5 inches (~70.6% screen-to-body ratio)Resolution is good like 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)Multitouch is available, screen is Corning Gorilla Glass 3 -and Zenfone 3 come with OSAndroid, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)Chipset is Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625CPUOcta-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 and its better than Zenfone 2 (Intel core)
And also in mobile OS snapdragon is well known for best performance internal storage is very high with 256 GB sd card supportxj_event
Props
And Zenfone 3 have 16 mega. Camera xj_event
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my daughter because she is fond of taking photographs of variety of subjects and especially she is very particular about the true colour rendition of female fashion clothes she is selling online through her portal. Of late she is not happy with the way her present phone camera rendered the colours of her latest Diwali sale items. She is very much satisfied with the way my ZenFone Max renders colours of her collection of clothed as truely as it should be. True colour rendition of ladies garments is one of her business USPs. So, I would definitely be happy if I could Gift her with a still better version of Zenfone Max, that is 4K ZenFone 3 as a Diwali surprise.With that she could impress her business clientele much more than she could before. #ZenTalkIndia .xj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm