Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Gift a ZenFone 3 this Festive Season!!    

23192 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift a Zenfone 3 to my brother because he loves taking selfies and loves the manual mode in Zenfone 3 with a 32 sec exposure mode for light trail ,4k ,ois ,eis,tritech autofocus,low light etc.He will Surely be Amazed with incredible Zenfone 3 
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a Zenfone 3 to my Sister in law so that she can record and send me my baby nephew's pictures & videos everyday.xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I would like to Gift a Zenfone 3 to my wife because I want to make her part of Zenfone family as I already own ZenFone Max and she has a different make phone. #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift Zenfone 3 to my Wife to make her feel that there are two Important things in my life....My wife and Asus Brand.... xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift this phone to my crazy wife has she passionate about selfy pic and photos, I believe that Zen phone 3 contains professional camera. Don't have any question regarding of the phone because I'm using ASUS phone already.. xj_event
Props
  "I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my dad  because he like the photography..[Suggest a favorite feature that makes you want to buy a Zenfone 3] asus zenphone are very good for photography, I m also big fan of asus zenphone camera for photography...."xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by Roops on 2016/10/18 21:21

I would like to gift a ZenFone 3 to my dad because the fast focusing feature will help him to overcome the extra effort to keep the cam steady to capture life and nature around him, which he like to see again and again..
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to myself because i love the feauture of its camera n i love to capture my family with it to keep the best memory. #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
Last edited by mahesh.thakre40 on 2016/10/18 15:24

# incredible India 1) "I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my sister 2) because of her Passion to click smart and Crystal clear Pics in daly life but she hasn't a expected pixel oriented camera so I wish to surprise her by giving a Asus ZenFone 3 Thanks.2)The Awesome camera features and increadable functions like too much...Thank you Asus...Hats off to your creation..............."
xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Can any1 plz tell me what is the use of points and creditxj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list