Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Gift a ZenFone 3 this Festive Season!!    

22986 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Last edited by Arun.Kumar.Singh on 2016/10/17 18:02

I would like to gift zenfone 3 to my brother because once Zenfone 3 told me that it want to go in my brother's hand so that both crazy things must be together with each other.
#ZenTalkIndia
#Zencridblexj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift ZenFone 3 to my lovely friend because it has 4 gb ram, cpu octacore 2.0 which will use to perform gud , it is best phone which replace hand cam,#ZenTalkindiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift this phone to my lovely wife because she never click my picture correctly and sweet (vowwww), so she will click my picture superbly....xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift zenfone 3 to my partner and Dr. who still uses nokia 3315. Really he needs to know that the world has changed a lot. xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
"I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my beloved wife because it's brilliant in capturing the images.Camera is outstanding.Want to surprise her by gifting ZenFone 3.
Amazing features in value for money pricing is best part of ZenFone3.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a Zenfone3 to My Dad because now i want see what he wants to saw me through their eyes with the Help of superb quality camera of zf3 bcz nothing is batter then the Camera quality of Zenfone.
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by guptavikas868 on 2016/10/18 12:19

I would like to gift a ZenFone3 to my lovely sister because I want to realize my sister the power of ZenFone3 camera and the capability of this amazing smartphone. His hobby of mobile photography get a new dimension.
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my brother because as an avid art lover he likes composing beautiful wide angle and macro shots both, whenever and wherever he gets a perfect composition. He then prints it, frames it and hangs it on our WALL OF FRAMES    . I myself have used zenfone multi tasking device, and it gives wonderful pictures in the prints too, so i believe it would be wonderful if i could gift my brother a Zenfone 3, which also with its ZenUi and whole bunch of Asus apps (whats next, Do it later, PC link, Share Link, etc.) would help him carry out his managerial works at his workplace. xj_event
Props
I would like to gift zenfone 3 to my cousin brother because he doesn't have to buy a phone like this, but I know this phone helps him so much in his studies because he is talented student. #ZenTalkIndia
xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts

HAPPY DEEPAWALI

Last edited by cool08same on 2016/10/18 12:36

"I would like to gift ZenFone 3 to my lovely sister so she can able to preserve beautiful memories with her new born daughter and as her daughter grown up she has a short film of her childhood"
The best feature of the ZenFone 3 is sony sensor it reminds us Ericsson.
#ZenTalkIndia.xj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm