Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Gift a ZenFone 3 this Festive Season!!    

23567 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my my best friend sheena because she deserves the best. #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my best friend sheena because i am always "in search of the incredible" and asus never ceases to amaze till date. #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my girlfriend because its amazing selfy camera will make her beautiful.#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my Sister in law because The
Glass-and-Metal
design would look sexy for a fashion lover. And as she loves the
Street life photography
it will refine the professionalism in her. Most of all i'll get a place in her heart xj_event
Props
I would like to gift a ZenFone 3 to my small brother because in his school home work is now days given by app of school and he is not able to check that and this is big problem to himxj_event
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
  "I would like to Gift a ZenFone 3 to my wife because
1.she worst while taking photos,most of the time she spoil photos when capture any precious moment. Most of the time her photos are shaky or blurry or not clear.
ZenFone 3 resolve this problem.ZenFone 3 has TriTech auto-focus technology that is laser, phase detection and continuous auto-focus

2. Also she had habit to keep a phone in her bag with other stuff so always her phone had 2-3 scratch which looks ugly. Gorilla glass protection on zenfone3 avoid phone from scratch.

3.She is sister of Ghajini she forgets her unlock password and patterns often that time it's really hectic job to recover password or we finally format the phone when we not get password.
ZenFone 3 incredible fingerprint scanner solve this issue.
xj_event
Props
I like. so much I had lost myAsuszenfone again I had using same phonexj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift this phone to my beloved wife because last year we were blessed with a baby boy and our family was completed. So this would be a perfect choice to click and share the lovely moments again.xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Even if i get a Zenfone 3 for free, I'd not gift it to anyone. I purchased a Zenfone Max recently and it's full of bugs. I don't want to put my reputation on stake for a company who can't provide a stable software on a phone.

I have 6 zenfones around in my friends and family but, I'd not recommend this phone to anyone.

Read the bugs here : http://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/thread-120051-1-1.html

Do you think you can gift a phone with a buggy software like this to anyone? xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift a ZenFone3 to my wife because of battery backup and corona gorilla glass.xj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm