Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Gift a ZenFone 3 this Festive Season!!    

23320 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by krutarth53 on 2016/10/28 18:22

I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to myself because I am incredible, there is nothing incredible like zenphone 3 in the world....#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
I would like to gift a Zenfone3 to my father because he has no smart phone and i  think it will be the best phone i can ever gift him.As he always do things for us , so i just want to give him Zenfone3 so he can know about more Zenfone's performance and its defining features that make it different from rest of the phones...
Thanks asus #ZenTalkIndia.............................
This means alot for us........
And happy diwalixj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I would like to gift Zenfone3 to my mother because she is everything for me . And she always busy in building our dreams so i just want to give this phone to maa so as she can use this phone take beautiful pics that make her so happy.............
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Last edited by ajmalhassan292 on 2016/11/5 22:18

I would like to gift a zenfone 3 to my brother,he loves multimedia experience on high resolution audio quality,multi- dimensional design that's finished with a diamond-cut chamfer and good camera experience through the TriTech auto-focus technology.#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my Father because it's very decent in looking its glass back, Camera performance and last not the least ZenUI 3.0

xj_event
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by AnuVamo on 2016/10/30 08:26

I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my sister because the phone has an awesome camera and she loves to take pictures #ZenTalkIndia
xj_event
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my father because the phone has an awesome battery backup and he needs it for his work!
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my mother because the phone has 4G VOLTE and that way she can talk to me for free whenever she wants #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my brother because the phone is a beast with that processor and it resmbles my brother who is a beast too
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my Brother because the Asus ZenFone3 camera with 23MP,  Laser technology and Dual Led flash is Awesome for taking pictures, for which my brother is very passionate about. #ZenTalkIndia         xj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm