Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Gift a ZenFone 3 this Festive Season!!    

23553 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my wife because she loves photography and I don't have any other option than ZenFone 3 in this regard and another thing is to protect it from my daughter with the help of fingerprint scanner.xj_event
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by pvsarunkumar on 2016/10/13 23:54

I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my Cousin, he never used any smart phone before... as his financial state is bad. He loves Photography very much. If he can get this premium phone, as his lifes 1st smartphone, he will be really surprised and I want to see him surprised. I want this phone for him because It is having best camera with OIS and manual controls for best photography. Thanks in advance #ZenTalkIndia.xj_event
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone 3 to my Mummy because she is still using old nokia phone & i want to gift her zenfone 3 , me & my dad use zenfone selfie &zenfone 5 we both love asus products & want to make mom part of incredible zenfamily !! #ZenTalkindia       xj_event
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Last edited by arunava.mandal007 on 2016/10/14 21:27

I would like to Gift a ZenFone 3 to myself because I don't have ZenFone 3.. xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by kushnaik20 on 2016/10/15 18:39

I would like to gift ZenFone 3 to my mother because ZenFone 3 is a flagship winner,it`s look is awesome &unique,a powerful featurepacked phone with unbelievable camera and functions...it`s really unbelievable phone which has everything like every mother...and it ask not too much also for this...A perfect gift or reward to my mother for everything she has done...
#ZenTalkIndia

xj_event
Props
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my Mother because she wants to buy a new phone this Diwali, so why not the #Zencridble one - Zenfone 3 with exquisite design and never seen before camera features and quality #ZenTalkIndia Nothing can beat the Zenfone 3 - Incredible Is Now.xj_event
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by Suryarajsinh on 2016/10/16 20:47

I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my Brother because he is very very much love to travel on different places like hill station, museum, swim in the deep sea there for i bought zenfone 3 because it has 0.003 s laser focus and and sony sensor with 23 MP..So..I bought with best gorilla glass finish with finger print security and don't forgot that sonic master speakers, And ASUS colours are always best .. So ASUS is always incredible.#zenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
Last edited by rajkiran.phadatare on 2016/10/16 16:26

#ZenTalkIndia
"I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my sister because it has very good front camera for selfies and video calls"xj_event
Props
Last edited by sandeep santhosh on 2016/10/16 22:07

I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my brother because ZenFone 3 had excellent camera and a stunning mind blowing design, He's always in  search for anything curious..  may be its time to find some incredible things with zenfone 3 camera.
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
I would like to gift ZenFone 3 to me because i want to see what is inside in zenfone 3, I want to test water proof, continuous photo shoot with laser focuse because i don't try before......
#ZenTalkIndia
xj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm