Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Gift a ZenFone 3 this Festive Season!!    

23233 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift a Zenfone 3 to myself, because i becomes very selfish when its comes to Zenfone 3, Its metalic finish with a 4K recording, depth in field camera mode, Selfie beautification mode, fast finger print scanner, expandable memory upto 256gb, image stabilization make this phone a perfect Smartphone. Asus Zenfone 3 is not only a smartphone but a Smartfriend who can bring happiness in our life.
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
Last edited by prakhar77284242 on 2016/10/24 12:05

"I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my GIRL FRIEND because She Is Addicting of Photography. And Zenfone 3 Has Fabulous CAMERA Feature And Fantastic Procesor."  #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I want to gift zenfone 3 to my brother i already used zenfone 2 and my brother realy like zenfone 2 he is all time used my mobile  i want to give him a zenfone product in zenfone all are know zenfone 3 is a good smartphone with great features i realy want to win the contest for my brother #ZenTalkIndia #IncreadibleDiwalixj_event
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
I would like to Gift a Zenfone 3 to myself because I just love photography and zenfone 3 had the best camera class in the field of photography.  #zentalkindia xj_event

Rate

Participants 1ZenCredit +2 Hide Reason
mevandy + 2 Awesome!! / Mind Blowing!!

View rating log

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift a zenfone 3 to a girl whome i love but she already have a boy friend.She likes to take selfies all the time and zenfone 3 is built for photography with its 16 MP camera and 4k video recording capabilities.
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
"I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my Mom, because my mother never used an Android phone before
and I want Zenfone to be her first Android Smartphone.
I am a user of Zenfone MAX for past three months and its just an awesome experience.
I absolutely Love Fast Camera, Big Battery and ZenUI. No need to mentions the reliability of a big brand like Asus.
My mother wants a phone which can take some good photos and its easy to use.
ZenFone ticks all the boxes. And I trust Asus ZenFone. " #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
 I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my Father  because he is using an old Samsung galaxy S1 which only has a 500 MB ram..and ZenFone 3 has a good ram which will help him keep up with his work #ZenTalkIndia xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I would like to give a Zenfone 3 to my elder sister because she need a smart phone and I think Zenfone 3 will be the perfect gift for her.....As I know Zenfones are best in terms or their performance, features and camera quality. their are enormous features but few of them I listed here....
It will be the best gift that I can give her She is the best and I think she will love to have.............................
#ZentalkIndia.xj_event

Rate

Participants 1ZenCredit +2 Hide Reason
mevandy + 2 Awesome!! / Mind Blowing!!

View rating log

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i would like to gift this phone to my friend cause she is the only one who doesnt have a phone amongst our group since she cant afford one.And she is a very talented poor girl for whom i would like to make diwali a bright day .#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by Dillu1607 on 2016/10/28 08:45

I would not like to gift it rather than that it would be great if Someone gift it to me because the desigin of the phone looks sexy&slim and another thing i loved in it Eis&Ois it makes the things pretty different from other phones.when it comes to performance its upto the mark #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm