Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Gift a ZenFone 3 this Festive Season!!    

23313 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
ZenFone3 makes rockzz in camera.I would like to take it.It has all speciallised features  xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i would like to gift this phone to my to my mother since their anniversary is near and its their 1st anniversary after a 2nd marriage and i hope they get the best gift and the best picture for 2016 since zenfone camera is very good #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Last edited by akkinenikrish on 2016/10/22 22:15

"I would like to Gift a Zenfone3 to my Mother because Z3N is most elegant and has Stunning looks"that pay attentionxj_event
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my father because i want to gift a great and wonderful present on his birthday which is near and ZenFone 3 is without any doubt the best choice for that. #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
"I would like to Gift a Zenfone 3 to Myself because i am loving the Design and Camera ,but i don't have Money to buy .I have already Gifted a Zenfone 3 to my Sister.Need a Gift from ASUS .... xj_event
Props
"I would like to gift Zenfone3 to my FATHER because he is the one who takes care of all my wishes and this diwali I want to fulfill his wish of photography if I can give him a cool smartphone with extraordinary camera & zenUI features like Zenfone 3   "  #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a Zenfone 3 to my brother because he loves photography and zenfone 3 is the phone known  for its photography And he will become crazy when he will see its amazing picture quality.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a Zenfone 3 to my brother because he loves taking photography and zenfone 3 is known for its incredible quality of photos And he should be really go crazy when he receive ZenFone 3. 
#zenTalkindia
xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my parents because i want to gift a special gift on their marriage anniversary which is on November 16 and ZenFone 3 is an incredible gift for that. I want to make their day special from my side too. #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my girlfriend because she is as beautiful and incredible as the phone itself. xj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm