Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Gift a ZenFone 3 this Festive Season!!    

23568 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my wife because I would want her experience Zen UI which is very smooth n update ready compared to other phones. I'm using zenphone laser 2 and impressed with the camera quality, I bet you she would fall in love with the pics zenphone 3 is capable of.xj_event
Props
I love ASUS ZenFone series I'm use 2 ASUS ZenFone 2 mobile xj_event
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Last edited by akkinenikrish on 2016/10/20 11:07

I would like to Gift my Zenfone 3 to my lovely Sister "because my sister's Phone should be a Standlone phone with Sexy looks and Classyyy among others Mobiles and She love Photography too".
Soo ,I have already Bought a Gold zenny 3 to my loving sister 
Thank you ASUS for Designing such a Beast.
#Incredible is Now
#Happy Diwali xj_event
Props
I would like to Gift a ZenFone 3 to My Selfxj_event
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
I would like to Gift zenfone 3 to my brother because his phone is not working fine and I want that ge get a best phone which makes hi happier and faster just like zenfone 3 processers #zentalkindiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my would-be because of its best user interface...ie, Zen UI.
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by shubh98bansal on 2016/10/20 21:39

I would like to gift a Zenfone3 to my friend because he doesnot Have any phone till yet. He had to send letters to her GF through KABOOTAR(Pigeons). And now he lost his pigeon . And there is no other way to communicate left .. and the best feature about this mobile is its camera EIS and OIS give best quality image and plus 4k video recording and playback makes it a cracker of a phone .. and my friend would have to use these features to click photos of his lost kabootar .. because Dehli ke CM ko Proof chahiye(Kejriwarl ji requested for proofs) of his lost pigeon. #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift a Zenfone 3 to my father because he is afraid of smartphones. As I'm using ZenFone 2 laser n i know how easy n convenient it is to use n my father is old timer so i think he will definitely get on with new world technology through Zenfone 3. #ZenTalkInddiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my Mom because its simple, elegant and being a ZenFone user, i have always found ZenFone very easy to use. So this makes a perfect gift for my Mom, plus to add on to the simplicity the phone has an amazing camera and is also very sleek and slim increasing the chances of the phone to be a best choice #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
Last edited by kunalbhardwaj2012@gmail.com on 2016/10/22 12:01

I would like to gift a Zenfone 3 to my brother because he just have two beautiful daughters and because Zenfone 3 camera is awesome and this is the best moments to capture from a awesome camera xj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm