Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Gift a ZenFone 3 this Festive Season!!    

23324 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would love to gift zenfone 3 to my best friend because he loves photography.Zenfone 3 is the best phone for capturing pictures and taking 4k videos.zenphone 3 is like a dslr camera,but it is not big as a dslr and he can carry it every where he go.I really want him to have a phone that matches his skills

#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift this phone to my father as i am a asus phone user i know this phone is as incredible as my father #asus zenfone3xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my dad because he has done soo much for me..... and by winning this price atleast i can do something to make him happy coz he love playing game and taking pictures and in ZenFone 3 both are very powerful and fabulous......
#zenTalkindiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone 3 to my sister because she love photography and zenfone3 bring revolution in mobile photography
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by sonowalrakesh on 2016/10/19 23:30

I would like to gift zenfone3 to my wife as I am a asus zenfone user. She loves taking photos and she wants to take photo all moments of our cute baby boy. Zenfone3 is the really incredible with capturing pictures and taking videos. #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Screenshot_2016-10-19-22-58-11_1.jpg
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by lohitharjun.la on 2016/10/20 00:49

I would like to gift this to my soul sister i don't have my own sister so she is my everything soo i thought to gift this phone to her she likes asus zenfone phones and she is learned photography soo i grab asus zenfone 2 laser for good photography and now i wanted to gift this zenfone 3 for decide her futurexj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift this to my soul sister i don't have my own sister so she is my everything soo i thought to gift this phone to her she likes asus zenfone phones and she is learned photography soo i grab asus zenfone 2 laser for good photography and now i wanted to gift this zenfone 3 for decide her futurexj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
#ZenTalkIndia
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my wife because of her interest in the investment of Asus in greater and smarter technology, love towards photography and passion towards ASUS innovation ideas that keeps followers to hang on to this brand. Perhaps there are many great features that have been introduced in this new flagship like 4k video, OIS, EIS, high resolution audio and of course the stunning design which is driving crazy to get this one on hand.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
"I would like to gift Asus Zenfone 3 to my-self because I really don't like to take photos other than some work thing .. But I like to show off with sexy looking phones which I can't afford like Google Pixel .. I already own a Zenfone 2 laser but now its becoming old.. Zenfone 3 has really got some premium and sexy looks that makes me want to buy it but due to its price I cannot....."
#ZenTalkIndia #Zencridible #IncredibleDiwali #HappyDiwalixj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I like gift ZenFone 3 to my sister because she really like shoot phone and ZenFone 3 camera is really goodxj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm