Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Gift a ZenFone 3 this Festive Season!!    

23627 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
I wants to give  my daughter I have only one daughter she becomessoftware engineer in cgi hyderabad I love herxj_event
Props
USA Level 3 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my sister because she loves to take selfies and photos, and Zenfone 3 is the best one out there to help her with its great camera. #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i would like to gift a zenfone 3 to my sister cause she is very clumsy and drops things all the time and since im using a zenfone i think its really strong and its something that everyone should have #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
"I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my friend, because last week only by-mistake  i slipped her phone into water when we was on a picnic,as it was not any water resistant so phone got damaged especially the lens part :/  she works part Time as freelancer reporter too,,So asus zenfone 3 would be best for her, due to its good features of taking pictures & videos and with that 4G LTE support it will be fast to uploads those pics/vids to her news portal" xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i would like to gift a zenfone 3 to my mother cause she has lots of inferior complex and zenfone 3 might give her a lot of confidence since it has an amazing camera quality. Hence it would bring happiness to her. #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i would like to gift a zenfone 3 to my cousin as she has to learn to stop being mainstream and try new things that have way better characteristics and features like the zenfone 3. #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i would like to gift a zenfone 3 to my father as i find zenfones very durable and worthy. It has an amazing camera and is really fast and smooth. Its a lot for a very low price. #ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by shreyasht32 on 2016/10/19 18:19

I would like to gift a Zenfone 3 to my best friend because he loves to make a Short film from his phone & Zenfone 3 feature of 4K camera will help him to represent his short film more beautifully and more lively and different from everyone..
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift Zenfone 3 to my best friend because he loves to make short film and the Zenfone 3 is capable of 4K feature which is really incredible for him to shoot his short films more beautifully and with a good clarity.Zenfone 3 is the Incredible now....
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by Psubhash  on 2016/10/19 18:39

I would like to gift a zenfone 3 to my wife .she wants to picturise all moments of our liittle girl  #zentalkindia  #zenfone3xj_event
Screenshot_20160925-135107.jpg
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm