Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Gift a ZenFone 3 this Festive Season!!    

23278 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my father, because he likes watching movies and the immersive display on the Zenfone 3 with support of Hi-Res audio from the headphone jack would only make the experience truly immersive. Zenfone 3 justofies that I and Asus are always in search of incredible. xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my Brother because he did a lot to me. He gift me a ZenFone last year. Do, I want to gift him ZenFone 3. He likes to take Awesome and Realistic Photos and videos and he can't afford a Digital Camera. So, ZenFone 3 has all what he wants if it gifted to him.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Nameste sir /madam,, hame zenfone 3 ka sare fetures bahot hi aache hai,, hum aasha rakhate hai es global market mai aise aur bhe fetures continues rahegha,,,Nameste xj_event
Props
I would like to gift this phone to myself because of the killing look of the phone and the quality of camera this phone have....its quite amazing....my heart will not allow me to gift this phone someone else because this phones look is just killing me...i am asus phones lover....i am using Asus Zenfone selfie now...and want to use zenfone 3 but i am not able to buy due to financial reasons....So i am frankly saying that i would like to gift this phone to myselfxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
#ZenTalkIndia
Hmm if i get this, i'd give my zenfone 2 ze550ml to my father. Zenfones coz they're simple and smart. So, just gift it to me already. Thank you.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by JubinAlex on 2016/10/19 09:21

I would like to Gift a Zenfone3 to my Girl Friend because of Zenfone's most elegant body design, friendly ZenUI 3.0 and the PixelMaster which allows to click wonderful images.
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift ZenFone 3 to myself because there are few things in the world that you must see everyday in morning which makes you happy. So I want to capture those things to my beloved ZenFone.. I would be happy if its ZenFone 3. What do you say ASUS team? #ZenTalkIndia   xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift ZenFone 3 to my father because he buy ZenFone 2 for me and i like to gift ZenFone 3 him in this Diwali, this is great opportunity for me.Thxxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift this phone to MYSELF ... Frankly who'd ever give away such a fantastic phone made for photography... besides i love myself xj_event
Props
I would love to gift this nice phone to my sister because she has craz in photography so I know that zenphone 3 has best features in camera.xj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm