Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Gift a ZenFone 3 this Festive Season!!    

23574 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift to my best friendxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my mumma because when I was gifting evry year something to my dadda tab kisine ni puccha?? And she just love its display and smooth finishing...#zenTalkindia #loveUmumma
xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
First i would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my mother but she is not more alive. I love very much, miss you mom. So i would like to gift to my beloved and future fiancee her name is Kushali. Kushali maens in hindi Happy comes (kush+ali). Am so lucky she is mine. No one could replace mother's love except wife. So i treat her like my mother and she may not be princess but i'll definitely treat her like princess. Even God must be born from mother's womb. Comes to ZenFone 3, one of my colleague is using ZenFone 3(white,32gb) and i can see that it's pretty good, well designed and great features. So i would like to surprise for my kushali and i want see her reaction on this Diwali. I want prove love never dies (mother's or anybody's). If i didn't get ZenFone 3 also no problem my humble request is please post this message in Facebook.
Thanks ASUS to giving this wonderful inner feelings to me and all people's of their feelings.
Celebrate the festival of light, Wish you all Happy Diwali --- Shubh Deepawali.
ASUS in search of incredible --- India.
#ZenTalkIndia. xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
"I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my  Niece because the camera is outstanding of zenfone and she like the selfie of her everytime.xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
"I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my mom because she love to touch  of Asus and Asus zenfone 3 touch and a best camera feature,  because she love to take pictures with Asus.  ................"xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift this phone to my brother,as he requred lots in phone and ZenFone3 is the one.which can shut his mouth off.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift zenfone 3 to orphanage children, every Diwali i will gift the some unique items. This Diwali zenfone 3 is so unique in the camera unique design and unique display and its the best gift to give those childrens. 
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my cousin who is a photographer because of the stunning quality of camera onboard a sexy looking smartphone and that too made by Asus makes it the best thing to gift anyone on a festive season.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would love to gift ZenFone 3 to my son as he has become fan of ASUS technology,since I bought ZenFone 2.Everything is so perfect n simple with lots of support and  lots of differences from Samsung .xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would love to gift ZenFone 3 to my mom as she is very old n doesn't want to use touch phone as she thinks touch phone are difficult to use,but when I gift her ASUS ZenFone 3,she will be surprised to see the superiority n simplicity of this product.xj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm