Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Gift a ZenFone 3 this Festive Season!!    

23556 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a Zenfone 3 to my Sister  because she loves taking photos and zenfone 3 is built for photography And also want to let her no the that zenfone is really incredible. #zenTalkindiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my MOM because a awesome features and stylish design and a great features..I'm using ASUS ZenFone Selfie and I recommend to all for use the ASUS Products..xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my mother,the person I love the most because she never possesses a smartphone but she really loves to capture the beautiful moments of our family with my Zenfone 2 laser.I promised her to gift a smartphone this Diwali and what could be better than Zenfone3 with its awesome camera as she can always embrace those beautiful moments spent with us captured with her own camera .

#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift a Zenfone3 to my beloved me....because I loved Zenfone3 specifications and it's structure is amazing, and whenever I see Zenfone3 I feel like touching it.If u gave me this gift my Zenfone5 feels happy having a new bro.....
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift a ZenaFone3 to my sister because of zenfone3's beautiful and attractive design with exclusive easy to use features of camera and video quality. ZenFone3 having 4axis optical image stabilizer senses to prevent blurring photos. Photos like the actual scenes, complemented by 4x super resolution feature. xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by wqrjoshi64 on 2016/10/18 19:32

I would like to gift a ZenFone3 to mySELF because this phone is a BEAST in each & every department.#ZenTalkIndia ..//xj_event
Props
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my sister because she taking pictures of her children and ZenFone 3 is built with OIS and EIS stabilization and 4K videos recording is available in ZenFone 3. I love ASUS products too. I 1st smart mobile is ZenFone 5, now I using ZenFone 2, my PC also ASUS. I love ASUS. They are really searching the incredible.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
My wife is angry from last few years because she thinks that I do not care her feelings. Now this is a chance to make her happy to fulfill her desire of photography.  Thanks xj_event
Props
I would like to gift ZenFone 3 to my mother because of which my mom could present herself of being a professional photographer reason being ZenFone 3's auto focus technology added to OIS and EIS, due to which she could take a steady and shake free shot, moreover photos appears real and natural.over the top ZenTalk where all the information u need to know about ASUS phones all at one place.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift to my best friendxj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm