Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Gift a ZenFone 3 this Festive Season!!    

23242 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my sister because she is a fan of ASUS and recently she started searching to buy a mobile, so, I thought this would be a very good chance to give as a gift to my sister with latest specifications of ASUS. This will be my first gift to her If I get it. I will be very thankful to Asus because I'm already using ZenFone2 and I'm giving a gift from ASUS to my sister. It will remember thing for lifelong.   xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by chandu95 on 2016/10/18 18:35

would like to Gift a ZenFone3 to my MOM because of this great and beautiful Camera. #ZentalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift a ZenFone 3 to my wife because she is orthodox and superstitious. I want her to update and be stylish like AsusZenFone 3 as it gets more updates and cool features.
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
Last edited by jitendra.always4u on 2016/10/18 18:41

I would like to gift Asus Zenfone 3 to my Papa because it captures Fast and Steady pictures just like a reality. It has Ultra-Fast 0.03s Instant Focus & Subject Tracking which gives Steadily Shot, Shake-Free Photos and Videos. Its Sonic Master speakers gives incredible voice clarity. The display is pretty wide, bright and gives perfect resolution. It has very powerful processor which never lags in anything and gives hassle free experience. Its new interface with added intelligence, can even detect our fingerprints. Its design is an example of finest Craftsmanship which truly inspired by Nature.
#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
,I want to give this phone as gift to take my care by tracking me and video calling and allxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift a ZenFone3 to my girlfriend because she is a photo freak and takes selfies at each moment. I want her to be always happy taking selfies and good selfies so she can look good in those. As she's not that good looking, she must click pics perfectly so can be seen lovely to her haters in pic. She also forgot everything and with help of fingerprint she doesn't need to remember password. She like everything perfect looking so it is.
It's motto is "In Search of Incredible " that's good cause she like these kind of things.

Blah Blah Blahxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by draksheshsahu on 2016/10/18 18:45

I would like to gift Zenfone3 to my mother because of its amazing camera quality (optical and electronic image stabilization) which will let her capture beautiful picture of her granddaughter . The easy Zenfone UI and image stabilization will spin the wheel backward I.e. she will capture her granddaughter's images. There is a lot to tell...

#ZenTalkIndiaxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hi I would like to gift ZenFone3 to my bro because he doesn't believe ZenFone camera uniqueness I want to gift him and tell him about this .by this one more fan will added to ASUS.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to Gift a ZenFone 3 to my sister because she gifted me Asus zenfone 2 laser for last diwali by sacrificing her wish to buy a new phone for sake of me.
#ZenTalkIndia

xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts

I would like to Gift a ZenFone 3 to my sister because she gifted me Asus zenfone 2 laser for last diwali by sacrificing her wish to buy new phone for sake of me.
#ZenTalkIndia

xj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm