50249 28
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
abhi.siren IND Level 3 | All posts
Dear Asus get ready to prepare Android M for ZF5, we won't leave u so easily
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Last edited by rounakr94 on 2015/5/30 05:23

PLease stop trolling, Android M cant be installed on ZF5 because of hardware limitations
Props
PHL Level 3 | All posts
rounakr94 posted on 2015/5/30 04:58
PLease stop trolling, Android M cant be installed on ZF5 as it is strictly for 64bit CPU's. better w ...

Meh. They won't do that. Nexus 6 uses a 32 bit processor and if what you said is true, Google wont be able to fulfill their promise to update it to at least one major release.
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
jloLOLS posted on 2015/5/30 05:20
Meh. They won't do that. Nexus 6 uses a 32 bit processor and if what you said is true, Google wont ...

Oh i was Unaware of that, sorry my bad
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Asus android M is much better to lolipop....please last time upgrad our phone lolipop to android M
Props
PHL Level 3 | All posts
rounakr94 posted on 2015/5/30 04:58
PLease stop trolling, Android M cant be installed on ZF5 because of hardware limitations

Hardware limitations? Dude, Android One devices are less powerful than our device (spec-wise) and Google will update all of them. If M can make it to those, why not on the Zenfones?

Props
PHL Level 3 | All posts
Please, Asus.  #JustOneMore. I'm willing to wait, no matter how long.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
android l took 6 months to come. then android m will take a whole year.
#no_android_m_for_zenfone
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
you guys cheeting us.................you can't provide a big free lollipop for zf5 and now ..no android m ......nice zenmaster  and nice asus.....you guys
Props
IDN Level 2 | All posts
If ASUS announce android M for 1st gen zenfone you guys would bitch again just like when ASUS announce lollipop and i think android M is incompatible with with 1st gen zenfone
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm