Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] [System] Issues with sms deliveries and receiving.

2618 6
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
krvvk IND Level 5 | All posts
ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE601KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_V21.40.1220.1698
Frequency of Occurrence: Standard
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: Asus Messaging App, Google Messenger, Textra and Hangout
Screenshot: -
There is an issue with sms service. Most of the time I don't recieve sms from other side and most of the time sms sent from my side did not get delivered. I tried asus messaging app, google messenger, textra even hangout, same issue. I'm facing this issues since last 2 months. You can say after updating to the marshmallow. can anyone help me ?
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL User
Here to help and get Help.
Read my post on Adoptable Internal Storage.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi krvvk,

There is no SMS center in Google Messenger that could be found only in Asus Messaging App.

If you have message delivery issue, you can open Asus Dialer Dial *#*#4636#*#* you would get device test screen go to device information & check if the SMSC settings is updated tap on refresh if there is any issue contact your Network provider to get the SMSC settings & update the same.
Props
ARP_ASUS posted on 2016/9/8 10:42
Hi krvvk,

There is no SMS center in Google Messenger that could be found only in Asus Messaging App ...

Thanks for the info. Will check and then update the same.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hey krvvk,

Did you check ? Is your issue solved.
Props
ARP_ASUS posted on 2016/9/15 11:30
Hey krvvk,

Did you check ? Is your issue solved.

Yes I checked it and Find out the SMSC it was already there so no need to change that. Well I found out that mainly the issue of SMS is caused by the truecaller not updated to the latest version. Instead of updating I uninstalled the app and it's working Okay. Delay in the SMS is still there. Don't know why.
Props
Hello team.. I am facing an issue while sending an sms it is showing as no. Formatted wrongly.. All the no.'s are getting saved with a "zero 0" and I can't change it even if I save the no. With the +91 prefix... Please help me..
Props
TTO Level 1 | All posts
the SMSC  number isnt saving tho,
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm