Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 4.21.40.134
Frequency of Occurrence: 2.3GHz
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Hi,

Updated my phone to MM and didnt face any bugs other than screen brightness is high even when set to lowest and the battery usage is high. The main question here is that in under apps in settings menu, I could see that it says not optimized and when i select all apps in the drop down it says optimizing battery use below all the apps.
Props
PHL Beta Tester | All posts
It means all aps are optimized except the google play services
Props
humayunarshad IND Beta Tester | All posts
cvg095 posted on 2016/9/4 20:17
It means all aps are optimized except the google play services

It says "Optimizing battery use" it doesnt say optimized battery use. Just want to understand what it is thats all. and bettery performance is down on MM.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Arshad,

Please follow steps below for troubleshooting:

1. Perform Boost: Slide down the screen from upper area to access Quick settings and then tap Boost.
2. Uninstall apps that are not often used: Settings > Apps > (select an app) Uninstall.
3. Clear cache of apps: Settings > Apps > select apps that may cause malfunction > Clear cache.
4. Launch Play Store and update all apps.
5. Reboot your phone.
6. Update firmware to latest version: Settings > About > System update > Check Update.
7. Access Safe Mode by long pressing power key > tapping and holding Power Off > tapping OK. If your phone works well in Safe Mode, there may be some 3rd apps that cause malfunction. Please reboot your phone and check again if it works well.
8. Backup your data and perform factory data reset.
Props
humayunarshad IND Beta Tester | All posts
MAX_ASUS posted on 2016/9/7 11:58
Hi Arshad,

Please follow steps below for troubleshooting:

Thanks for replying Max_Asus.

I did factory reset before and after the MM upgrade. so no point in doing that. Although thats not my question here. My question here is it says optimizing battery use for all the apps and i am trying to understand what that means.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm