[Replied] [System] bluetooth connection problem

6878 17
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
himanshu1966 IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Nikhil_ASUS posted on 2015/6/19 13:57
How to Enter SMMI_TEST (test hardware)

Go to Calculator=>type " .12345+= "

No test passed.......... . . it connected lately but it took too long as other devices my nexus 5
Props
Sanju posted on 2015/6/19 23:30
do the same as Nikhil_ASUS mentioned above. if BT_Test get passed then try to pair your JBL speaker  ...

Sanju,
its may be asus zenfone lags. It took too long to pair. So i hv paired with 4 devices. So it not connects fast after pairing also
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
himanshu1966 posted on 2015/6/20 20:34
Sanju,
its may be asus zenfone lags. It took too long to pair. So i hv paired with 4 devices. So  ...

hmm... I am suspecting the bluetooth hardware of your zenfone. if you are okay with the late connection between your zenfone and JBL then okay, but I suggest you to visit nearest service centre with both of your zenfone and JBL to show them the issue. There is a chance of the Bluetooth hardware issue, they might change the hardware.
Props
Sanju posted on 2015/6/20 21:17
hmm... I am suspecting the bluetooth hardware of your zenfone. if you are okay with the late conne ...

No the problem which i am encountering now is- i am paired with 4 speakers. So when i starting pairing with obe of these, so it starts pairing one by one to all 4 paired speaker devices. But if i unpair these 3 devices then it connect quickly.
Props
Sanju posted on 2015/6/20 21:17
hmm... I am suspecting the bluetooth hardware of your zenfone. if you are okay with the late conne ...

This is the problem which is software problem. Because bluetooth stars connection with all 4 of them , i am using sony...... then it starts connecting one by one
Screenshot_2015-06-20-22-23-07.jpg
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
himanshu1966 posted on 2015/6/20 22:27
This is the problem which is software problem. Because bluetooth stars connection with all 4 of th ...

okay..... yeah... right... thats why its taking that much time. then you must get connected sooner if you keep turned off the bluetooth of all other devices.
Props
Yeah ...................... sanju
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
My ZenFone 5 Bluetooth also not connecting to jbl speaker
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|