Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Latest
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot:
Last edited by pbiswas619 on 2016/9/1 23:29

My Zenfone 2 SIM 1 Not Showing Network. I Use Genuine Micro SIM (No Cutting of SIM Card). I`m Also Doing The All Necessary Test Like SIM Card Test, All Test Is Pass But SIM 1 Not Sowing Network. Also Wipe The Partition Cache But Not Working. My Firmware Is Upto Date
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Try following solutions:
1) Check if the other sim works in this slot or not, if you get network for other sim. This is fault with your sim card, get it replaced.
2) Check if you have preferred network set to 2G/3G/4G. Go to Settings->More->Cellular networks->Under Sim 1->Select Preferred Network Type as 2G/3G/4G. Go out in open area and restart your device. See this might resolve your issue.
2) In case the issue still prevails I suggest you to visit service center. You can find one nearest to you here:  www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India
Props
pbiswas619 IND Level 1 | All posts
I Try To Connect 3 Different Types of SIM (Network) But Issue Is Still There
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi pbiswas,

As you have tried all the mentioned steps, we would advice you to,

Kindly visit the nearest Authorized Asus Service center to have a check on your device :
Click Here

Note: Try locating with the nearest Pin Code.
Props
DOM Level 1 | All posts
i updated to .196, and now not recognize my sim card, help, i did factory reset 2 times.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Facing the same issue after .196 update. Though I was able to solve the issue by creating another apn but again lost the network. Please fix this issue asap.
Props
My Nearest Service Center is 300 KM Away. I Also Contacting ASUS They Says My Phone Warranty Is Expired So They Can`t Provide Service At My Location. But I Found The Issue, The Issue Is On Charging Flex Board Where The Signal Cable Is Connected. So I Ordered a Flex Board Online But I`m Not Sure It Is Original Or Not. I Suggest ASUS and All Other Mobile Companies, Please Provide Genuine Mobile Spare Parts Online To Fix This Types Of Issue.
Props
BRA Level 1 | All posts
O meu zenfone 2 também tem o mesmo problema no sim 1. Ele fica a maior parte do tempo sem sinal,quando eu saio de casa em um ponto da cidade o sinal volta,mas por polco tempo, e depois volta a ficar sem sinal.. o que eu devo fazer para corrigir este problema...
Props
Now after changing the charging flex board & signal flex cable issue was fixed
Props
I am having a problem with sim 1
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|