Release Note
ZenTalk

[Monthly Essence] Essence List - Month of August (Winner Announced)

1438 7
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Lianne IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Lianne on 2016/9/16 12:56

Congratulations!
Highest Voted Article: Suraj0606
Winners of the Contest are: Gaurav6436 & Kjsinny!

download (2).jpg

075337bxm75gw2q2km2oqq.jpg.thumb.jpg

An effective tutorial on how to capture perfect pictures in low light, Suraj has sure given away an excellent tip. Do look into his post to learn more about it

152808ooerrf3f3fc2fkls.jpg.thumb.jpg
Well researched and put together, Karthik suggests possible solutions to the Zenfone battery drain issue. If you intend trying out the method explained by Karthik, make sure to do it at your own risk, no one will be held responsible

download.jpg
Been witnessing the annoying lag in your music app? You may want to look through Wasim's post that details quite a decent solution. Go ahead, take a look!

download (2) - Copy.jpg
For all those who'd like to downgrade from Marshmallow to Lollipop, you may want to follow Sumith's post that been explained quite well

How to Root & Unlock the ZE550KL?- Ade_Singh
       download (1).jpg
Disclaimer: Make sure to try out both methods mentioned by Ade_Singh at your own risk, ZenTalk won't be held responsible for any damage caused!

Contest:

Vote for your favorite articles and Tell us why you relate to those post/ articles and simply stand a chance to win special edition goodies from ZenTalk! Hurry, the contest closes in a week

MultiplePoll: ( Max select 5 options ), Total 12 person(s) voted
You are not allowed to vote
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
I voted for 'How to take perfect pictures at night' article as often we want to take pictures at night, but, we can't do so with the Auto Mode. The article explains how to use Manual Mode at night.

Rate

Participants 1ZenCredit +10 Hide Reason
Zen_Lianne + 10

View rating log

Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">I voted for 'How to take perfect pictures at night' article by suraj. Article explains the best ways to capture pictures at low light using PixelMaster, the post is helpful and suraj do a good job here.</span>

Rate

Zen_Lianne + 10

View rating log

Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I voted for 'How to take perfect pictures at night' article by suraj singh. Article explains lots about night mode photography which help me n I also believe it helps many people because people don't know how to take pics at low light they use flash but still pictures are not clear but because of this many people easily learn and make good photos thaku suraj n thanku zen. 

Rate

Zen_Lianne + 10

View rating log

Props
So happy to see my thread under essence article...
Thanks everyone @zeeshankazi7 @rsromit1 @gaurav6436 For your support.  Thanks zen_lianne to consider my thread as an essence..

Rate

Zen_Lianne + 10

View rating log

Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Voted for "How to Take Perfect Pictures at Night", most of the pics we take during night time in auto mode doesn't give proper output, this trick is very helpful.

Rate

Zen_Lianne + 10

View rating log

Props
I liked suraj's article the most

Rate

Zen_Lianne + 10

View rating log

Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I voted for how to take pictures at night. By Suraj it really taught us how to perfectly capture pictures at night because all the other methods used for capturing pictures makes it noisy and grainy but this trick helped me so much..  Thanks

Rate

Zen_Lianne + 10

View rating log

Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Posts5295 ZenCredit0 Points15360 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list