Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Win a ZenFone 3 by sharing 3 best features!!

8437 55
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
1.Camera: Best Choice for travellers to capture their precious moments.
2.Fingerprint Sensor: Next Generation of Security 
3.Flash: Full Speed on everything,Accelerated Charging, and Zen UI 3.0

Asus has done their work perfectly again and again...xj_event
Props
<div class="display pi" style="color: rgb(76, 76, 76); font-size: 12px;"><div class="message">ASUS ZENFONE 3 have many awesome features my three will be:-
1. A new design 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass at both side because this gives unique look to ZenFone 3 and makes every one to notice its beauty.

2. Asus always makes Phone which gives better performance with better Camera and design. This time Asus used Sony IMX298 Sensor ,OIS and EIS to make sure we can take pictures in any condition and anytime. So i loved this Phone. 

3. ZenFone 3 has Fingerprint sensor which unlocks ZenFone 3 in just 0.2 seconds also recognize from 360 degrees. Also i loved some shortcuts by tapping it.<div class="post_manage_info" style="color: rgb(76, 76, 76); font-size: 12px;">xj_event
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by Dzr on 2016/9/29 22:55

ASUS Zenfone 3 is unique itself, what makes it more unique just like every person is that:

ONE awesome phone that has a tri-tech laser auto focus for blazing speed focusing especially in low light situations. It is one helpful feature that I have always wanted in a phone for so long that I hoped that I can afford the price. With this tri-tech laser auto char feature, focusing with be much more easier, faster and happier user.

TWO beautifully and gorgeously designed front and back that will make you feel like holding a very expensive diamond-coated smartphone that you own. Unique and modern design that you will surely be very proud to show to other people and the world and even the universe.

THREE thousand mAH battery coupled with Snapdragon 625 that will make you entertained more without worrying about searching for an outlet for you to charge your phone. With this combination of battery and processor, you will have a much longer time with your PRECIOUS, ELEGANT and AMAZING phone, the Zenfone 3 my dream phone.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by raghavgoel024 on 2016/10/2 00:08

1 ZenFone 3 has attractive look & with latest features like 4k video, resolution , ram , picture clearity expandable memory
2 fingerprint sensor , processor & many more
3 As Asus phone have very good camera & best as well latest technology are used to clicks awesome pics with HD xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
ASUS ZENFONE 3 is a killer machine for below reasons:

* HARDWARE:Unbeatable  hardware with Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa Core Processor 625 64-bit with 4 GB ram and 64 GB inbuilt storage for awesome experience in using.

* CAMERA:Incredible Camera with OIS & EIS  16 MP PixelMaster 3.0 Camera built in with Sony® IMX298 sensor with six-element Largan lens with a large f/2.0 aperture  ,just made for clicking crystal clear true color photography, and outstanding 4K UHD Video is like  icing on the cake!

*AUDIO:  SMART AMP High-Res. Audio feature with its advanced five-magnet speaker is going to give you  home theatre experience.

xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I would like to gift zenphone3 to my wife because she loves video photography and others different pictures.Asus ZenFone3 really amazing. Thanks #ZenTalkIndia.xj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm