ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: .194
Frequency of Occurrence: Regular
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Currently facing problem with sim card & sd card slot. I am on the latest firmware provided by asus. The sd card slot has stopped recognizing the card. Further the sim slot 1 is not recognizing airtel sim whereas it is detectable in slot2.

Have tried the factory reset, wipe cache etc. Etc but still theres no impact. Also checked whether the slot is loose or not. Anybody facing the same issue and have solution please revert back.
Props
Last edited by ravichand13978464 on 2016/8/16 20:55

I have my Zenfone 2 faced very often the issue of Sim card 2 slot not detected, and only can be solved after I took out and re-inserted my Sim card. (I searched solution from the above threads but none helps). And this issue happened very often that annoyed me, especially after I took my phone out of my pocket, then I came out an idea this happened bcoz the sim card might be losen from the slot while moving/ walking (hardware mis-functional design), then I tried this solution patch:  - using a small stick (toothpick stick) to insert in between the two sim card gap (as shown in the yellow circle 1 in picture below) - or you can use any kind of material which you think it may have the same effect that to keep the 02 sim cards fixed inside the slot not to moving out. - and the two rubber (in blue cirle 2 in the picture) will make the stick fixed from moving (I think Asus design these rubbers to function them the same with my stick, but they failed haha)  And problem solved  My phone now is no longer facing the sim cards not detected any more since then.

You can try this yourself and see if can help. Only  try if you do this and i don t face this problem i find in google.
Props
Last edited by ravichand13978464 on 2016/8/16 20:59

Tushkiae write in google. ASUS ZenFone 2 ze551ml problem Currently facing problem with sim card and sd card slot.see in Google i fing solution.
Props
tushkiae22 IND Level 2 | All posts
ravichand13978464 posted on 2016/8/16 21:27
Tushkiae write in google. ASUS ZenFone 2 ze551ml problem Currently facing problem with sim card and  ...

Thanks mate.

But have tried all the solutions provided earlier and none are able to resolve my issue.
Props
wait do online and if problem not solve go to asus shop.i also go asus shop to repair my phone.
Props
tushkiae22 posted on 2016/8/17 00:14
Thanks mate.

But have tried all the solutions provided earlier and none are able to resolve my is ...

wait. do online chat and if problem not solve go to asus shop.i also go asus shop to repair my phone.
Screenshot_2016-08-17-06-39-30.jpg
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Tushkiae,

Please check below steps

        Use only micro SIM and not cut SIM.
        Check whether SIM setting is activated or not (settingàDual SIM card setting à inserted SIM is selected or not)
        Check for latest FOTA update,
        help to check unit in safe mode: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
        if working fine in safe mode perform factory reset,
        Cross test SIM in another unit.

If the issue persist, visit the service center
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm