Release Note
ZenTalk

[New Question] Autofocus issue on Zenfone 3

9284 26
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Me too same problem if you have warranty go to nearest service center if not sad to say but we need to pay for the mistake they done 😂😂😂
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
I already do a factory reset and still got this problem
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by chris_carino18 on 2017/12/18 09:57

Dear ASUS,
You all suck! Flagship phone (ZE552KL) with no fix for the main camera focusing issue, up to now. We spent decent money for a decent phone but you all f*cked it all up with your update, what a shame. Even your service center can't fix the problem. Give us our money back.
Here's my phone's Serial: G7AZCY04A2423FH
And yeah, I've tried all the bullcrap steps from cam settings to factory reset to Nougat update but to no avail. I want a refund
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts
Another ZenFone 3 camera focus is ATROCIOUS I get complaints all the time
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
Hello All
Since i have read all the complaints about camera on asus zenfone 3 that can't focus after upgrading the software,  and still there's no feedback from asus,  i feel sorry to say that I am very disapointed and i am thinking now to get another device and get my asus ze552kl sold.  What do u think guys?  
My ze552kl is good and i love to have asus but,  well,  how can asus said 'built for photography' while asus cant immediately handle all user's complains about camera? 
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts
Same issue here.   Can't focus for crap!  Had this phone for two months tried all the fixes.   First and LAST Asus I will buy.   Going back to Samsung!

Thanks Asus for the lack of support.
Props
BRA Level 1 | All posts
After the last update of the firmware and Android version, I noticed that some applications are installed, but they do not appear in the system and when entering the play store, the option to open the application does not appear.
I think there must have been something like the ZF3 ZE520KL rear camera autofocus.

I noticed that most of the devices that were causing problems were the first released, this increases my suspicions more than there may be some hidden addiction, appearing for some earlier than for other devices.
I also compared what I bought for my mother recently and the same updated with no problems for Oreo.
Asus could think better of its customers and soon launch a fix or have a decent attitude to make a recall, like Apple, when it had problem similar to the camera of your iphone 6 plus.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm