Release Note
ZenTalk

[2016 Photography Awards] Vape time

2459 6
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
maruume.edwar IDN Level 1 | All posts
Try to stop smoking, and switch to the coil vape it still newbie..
P_20160729_135543_1_1.jpg
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I want to raise , please advise a good vape that gives out thick steam. Not very difficult to operate because I do not understand them and the device will be my first. Nevertheless, quality, more expensive than 40 euros.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Hi There are a lot of companies on the market that produce vape devices, some of the coolest on the market are kangertech, smok, eleaf, aspire, vaporesso, joyetech - they release wipes to any wallet from simple to sophisticated. I do not smoke myself, but my friend orders products from an online store, he said that the largest selection of devices and you can compare vape prices.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
It is still a thing. Was smoking for more than a five years and had some serious health conditions due to this. And really feel like a fool, who ruined it's own body. So, as for now i'm going only with vapes and with quality ones, like vapor juice that satisfies my urge to smoke and doesn't do that much damage.
Props
TWN Level 2 | All posts
Im fairly new to vaping, started with the Juul a little over 2 months ago and I really enjoyed it. A week ago I decided to switch and try out the Renovo Zero because of the lack of pod availability and flavors. I first got the VGod Lush watermelon with 25 mg, I thought that 25 was normal and not high since I didn't do much research. After using it for 2 minutes I get a headache that lasts up to 30 mins. I was confused at first, then after a few searches on the web, I realized that it contained high nicotine and decided to get a 3 mg one of the same juice. After trying it the problem still persisted, so I decided to open my Juul pod and fill it with the 25 mg and try it, to my surprise it wasn't heavy at all, I did not get a headache, it was smooth. My friend has the same comment about the Renova Zero, saying that it is much heavier than the Juul even with the same juice. I tried it on all its settings, nothing seemed to feel right. I like to chain vape with the Juul, but on the Renova it's almost impossible for me. Is there anything I should do or change to improve my experience, I don't want to have to get a new device as I have spent a lot the past 2 months and i'm not quite sure if it's worth it.
Want to buy new at the https://myecigs.uk
Props
I do not understand them and the device will be my first. Nevertheless, quality, more expensive than 40 euros.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm