Release Note
ZenTalk

Announcement of Postponing Android L Upgrade  

38076 709
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Master IND Moderator | All posts

Asus was scheduled to provide ZenFone4, ZenFone5,ZenFone6, ZenFone5 LTE and PadFoneS with Android L upgrade in the mid of May. However, ASUS team has found issues in the system during google verification. We have decided to postpone the Android L upgrade in order to provide improved user experience after upgrading to Android L.

Our RD team is currently working on the related issues. We will release Android L update as soon as possible once these issues have been sorted out.

Props
seriously?? asus really sucks ...it to lait already i want 5.1 now if asus still gave 5.0 then it was the worse company ever .. after sales service is hilarious..
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Will you be rolling out android M also for 1st gen zenfones....
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
so what is the expected time now?June?July?end of this year?
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Oh come on! I know it is hard to make & all but don't you guys think you are taking a bit too long for a buggy update (talking about 5.0.x) ?
Please provide a specific date
Also I'm more than ready to wait for some more time just so that you guys release 5.1.x directly
JUST GIVE A GOD DAMN DEFINITE DATE !!

P.S. not a hate post
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
thanx.. i can now finally make my mind of going for a custom rom or selling it in olx
Props
We were all geared up for the launch but unfortunately certain issues have come along like a spanner in the works causing us to halt the rollout plan temporaily.

We are working towards sorting out the issues quickly and we are in touch with HQ , Taiwan to update you on the status as soon as it changes.
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Oops.. so waiting for lollipop... ...  @Zen Master..... if lollipop update get before end of may
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
ur CSR Saying  Lollipop update Get In This Week....
Props
serinfrancis posted on 2015/5/21 01:05
Oops.. so waiting for lollipop... ...  @Zen Master..... if lollipop update get before end of may

I just updated here as soon as I got the official communication. We also are disappointed and it also pains us to keep you waiting.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm