Release Note
ZenTalk

[New Question] [System] HELP !! BOOTLOOP ZENFONE 5 CANNOT ENTER RECOVERY FROM DROIDBOOT AND MANUALLY

16458 6
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
ourreddays IDN Level 1 | All posts
ASUS 5 Bug Report
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: UL_ASUS_T00F_WW_2_19_40_6
Frequency of Occurrence: 50HZ
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: ADB
Screenshot: -
HAI GUYS, I JUST GET MY ZENFONE 5 BOOTLOOP, I ALREADY TRY MANY THINGS, FLASHBOOT RECOVERY FROM ADB, RECOVERY FROM POWER+VOLUME UP BUTTON, ASUS FLASHTOOL , AND NOTHING WORK, AT FIRST I TAKE MY ZENFONE TO NEARBY SERVICE CENTER ( NOT ASUS SERVICE CENTER ) AT FIRST, MY ZENFONE IS STUCK AT ASUS LOGO, AFTER 1 DAY, THE SERVICE CENTER GUY GIVE ME BACK MY HH, AND HE SAID IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE, THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH INTERNAL MEMORY !, WHAT? FOR REAL? I JUST HEARD  THAT SUCH PROBLEM WAS EXIST, AND HE TOLD ME IT WAS ABOUT 100 $ TO FIX IT, SO I TAKE MY HH BACK, BUT I JUST REALIZED THAT WHEN I TURN ON MY HH ITS NOT STUCK AT ASUS LOGO ANYMORE, BUT ITS ENTERING DROIDBOOT WITHOUT PRESSING ANYTHING, AND THE OTHER STRANGE THING, IS WHEN I TURN IT ON, INTEL LOGO IS APPEAR INSTEAD OF ASUS LOGO. AT FIRST IT SEEMS NO PROBLEM, BUT THE REAL PROBLEM IS, IT WONT ENTER RECOVERY MODE, EVEN YOU CHOOSE RECOVERY FROM DROIDBOOT, I ALREADY SURF MANY WEB BUT NOTHING WORK, INCLUDING ASUS FLASHBOOT, I REALLY NEED HELP GUYS, WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY HH, THANKS, SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH

INTEL LOGO INSTEAD OF ASUS

INTEL LOGO INSTEAD OF ASUS

DROIDBOOT KEEP SHOWING

DROIDBOOT KEEP SHOWING

Props
ITA Level 2 | All posts
DON'T USE UPPERCASE ONLY!!!

First time I see this intel screen. Maybe the guy from service centre is right.
Your phone has bootloader unlocked, are you the one that did it?
Before the Intel logo, the Asus one appears?
You could try flashing a recovery using fastboot, if the flash memory has broken it should display an error. If it goes well than you should be able to enter recovery mode.
Props
M1rk0 posted on 2016/7/19 01:02
DON'T USE UPPERCASE ONLY!!!

First time I see this intel screen. Maybe the guy from service centre i ...

Im sorry for upper case i couldn't hold my self, i have been stressed of my HH, what do you mean unlocked? or is there any way to enter recovery mode? so i can update the firmware? thanks bro
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
ourreddays posted on 2016/7/18 23:54
Im sorry for upper case i couldn't hold my self, i have been stressed of my HH, what do you mean u ...

see the article "bootlooped bricked returning to stock rom" in my signature below
Props
IDN Moderator | All posts
the following thread may solve your problem
https://www.asus.com/zentalk/thread-1625-1-1.html
Props
I already try flashing the recovery.img and fastboot.img, both worked, but when i choose recovery mode from droidboot my HH is restarting and returning to droidboot automatically, i dont know what is going on guys help.
Props
IDN Level 4 | All posts
You need to debrick. The guys just do that but he miss it.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm