Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[Resolved] [Service] where i can find Asus warranty card contract code and password

43607 14
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
linsonsalichan IND Level 1 | All posts
ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: LRX21V.WW-ASUS_Z00A-2.15.40.13_20150506_3876_user044030427_2015010601090010000100001
Frequency of Occurrence: 1.8GHz
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
where i can find
Asus warranty card contract code and password for Activate Service Package
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
You need to go and register using My Asus app present on the device.

It will guide you further.
Props
IND ZenCare | All posts
you may need to register your self on My ASUS app as well as invoice copy is needed for future service.
Props
Dear sir, I want to register my product for extended warranty, for that I need contract code from VIP card and password of Contract code VIP. kindly assist how to get it or how to register for extended warranty
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I'm also wanted to register the same for my ze550kl
Props
virendersingh05 posted on 2015/8/25 00:00
Dear sir, I want to register my product for extended warranty, for that I need contract code from VI ...

Hi Virendersingh05,
Few days back, I called to Asus customer care for asking extended warranty, they said it is not available for my zenfone 2 model ZE551ML, 4GB Ram.
Are you sure you can get extended warranty? did you confirm with Asus service center?
Props
virendersingh05 posted on 2015/8/25 00:00
Dear sir, I want to register my product for extended warranty, for that I need contract code from VI ...

Hi Virendersingh05,
Few days back, I called to Asus customer care for asking extended warranty, they said it is not available for my zenfone 2 model ZE551ML, 4GB Ram.
Are you sure you can get extended warranty? did you confirm with Asus service center?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by mohdshariq.03 on 2015/11/4 12:35

PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY CONTRACT CODE AND PASSWORD
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hii
Need help regarding vip card
Props
SVK Level 1 | All posts
Hello, I cant find my VIP card password too. I don't know where I can get access to VIP card for my product Mainboard B150M-A. I just wrote email to asus support. I will share answer when I get it.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm