Release Note
ZenTalk

[Share] How to transfer text messages from android to computer?

3937 8
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
morathink USA Level 1 | All posts
Text messaging is a fundamental way that people communicate and many important notice or business information may be sent or received by text messages.
There are two main reasons why we need to transfer text messages to computer. You have memorable text messages received from your lover, your friends or your families and you wish to keep them forever.

The other reason for transferring SMS to computer is for future records before they clear their inbox or outbox. Now i'll guide you how to save text messages to computer with Coolmuster Android Assistant.

Step 1:Connect Android Phone to pc, and start the app on computer, the manager would recognise your android device automatically.

Notice: If this is the first time you connect android phone to the problem on computer, you should enable USB debugging first, and install a USB driver on your computer, then the app would detect your android phone automatically.

Step 2:Select sms and Start Export
You can find many folders on the left, click "SMS", then all sms on your android phone will be listed on the right. Then select and check you want to transfer, at last click "Export" to start the work.

That's all!

Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Nowadays, Android Smartphone become more and more popular all over the world. Android users would like to sent/received many important notice or business information by text messages, and they have a lot of important short messages that you wouldn't want to lose. Therefore, transfer SMS from Android phone to a computer for backup or for later usage is very important. But how to export these important SMS to computer?

Fortunately, with the help of Android data recovery, you can import your messages in .xml format from computer to your device or export Android sms to computer as .xml or .txt files easily and also retrieve deleted messages from Galaxy s6/s7.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by dybabioneps on 2016/9/14 01:55

Android Manager and Android File Transfer are the good assistant to transfer and manage Android files.
Both of them support to back up and restores to and from your computer all the important information and media files stored on your smart phone or any other Android device on one click how to transfer text messages from android to computer
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
The android data transfer was a long question, to transfer text messages from android to pc, we can use a third party app to help.
Props
CHN Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by xknavarezh on 2016/12/8 11:12

I advise and use Android Assistant from MobiKin, No matter how many text messages I have, It can provide me a fast speed for text message backup. More importantly, It has its own desktop management tool.
Connect Android phone to computer, and run the program on PC.
Scan and preview your phone data
Choose needed text messages to export to computer
Guide: how to transfer text messages from android to computer

Video Tutorail:

Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I happen to know an android backup app could transfer file between android and computer in few simple steps, you just need to connect your phone to computer, the app would detect your phone data automatically.
how to sync android sms to pc
Props
CHN Level 1 | All posts
Android Manager in RenewAndroid is a proven good tool which designed to transfer SMS from Android to iPhone directly and fast. In the same way, You can also use it to transfer contacts from Samsung to PC.

1. Connect both your iPhone and android phone to computer, and you will get it done in a few seconds.
2. This tool supports all the devices of android including samsung, sony, LG, HTC etc.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
The best tool I use is Apowersoft Phone Manager! It can easily transfer sms from Android to PC. Moreover, I can manage data and send the messages from PC. Very good app, you can give it a try!

Props
GBR Level 1 | All posts
It is easy to transfer text messages from Android to computer with the help of Android assistant program.With it,you can connect Android device to computer and export/import files between device and computer.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm