Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] 【Zen in your eyes】2016 : Photography Awards!    

253776 351
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Capturing an image is one and telling a story is another! We’d like you to tell us a story through your Zenfone Lens. You could do so, by simply following the basic rules of photography! Be it geometrical patterns, vivacious colors or even the Rule of Thirds, we’d advise you to click smart. Keeping all of this in mind,we’d definitely want you to enjoy your time shooting xj_event
Props
Thanks to Asus for organizing this eventxj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I'm not getting any updates from last year. ZE551ML 2GB RAMxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Any one facing problem in ZF 3 blinking display above navigation keyxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hi Asus,
Today 16-6-2018, I got new update for Zenfone Max pro M1. In the new update some features has been removed.
1. Double Tap ON
2. When I click side lock button, and when I reopen, then Asus should ask for password. But is is opening the screen without password. 
These two urgent bug fix we (Asus users) need. xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I hve asus zenfone 3 520kl i don't get oreo update....so when i get oreo update??xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I have Asus Zenfone max pro m1 in this Bluetooth volume bug.. And media volume button bug. When i connect it to Bluetooth speaker then its volume automatically at lowest point.. Again and again.. plz solve this... Thank u Asus.. for this awesome Smartphone.xj_event
Props
The flickering problem in Asus Zenfone max pro m1 is not yet solved, i want to know when Asus gonna solve this problem xj_event
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
electionloksabha2019 posted on 2018/4/17 02:49
Thanks, ASUS. I like photography and want to and waiting to know when it comes Lok Sabha Election 20 ...

@electionloksabha2019

thanks for sharing your experience and also same like you I am happy with Asus ZenFone photography xj_event for waiting for All India Board Result
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Youth Result - The Source of Latest Education Counsel Web Portal. RRB ALP Recruitment
http://youthresult.com/rrb-alp-recruitment/
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm