Release Note
ZenTalk

[New Question] Connection data can't turn off

6502 6
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
fauzan.veri88 IDN Level 1 | All posts
Hy all, help me please!
My Smartphone is Zenfone Max, before turn off my Smartphone, i always turn off first data connection. But every turn on again my Device, data connection automatically on, and i can't turn off. I was format factory reset, the problem can't resolved. Please help all!!!
Props
I am also had the same problem when using Zenfone max 3G Ram. I am using 2sim, and 3G for sim 2 cannot turn off
Props
IDN Moderator | All posts
did you disable using quick access or manually via settings?
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
@fauzan.veri88 - try this method.
go to SETTINGS > DUAL SIM CARD SETTING > DATA SERVICE NETWORK
then try to change the DATA SERVICE NETWORK you are currently using. for example you are using sim1 try to change to sim 2.
after it is done try to turn OFF your MOBILE DATA. if it is successful then change it back again to SIM1 after that your mobile data is already turn OFF. and you can always turn it ON and OFF again.
please let me know if this METHOD works in you.
thanks! ^_^
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Thanks HuzNext. Your method worked for me.
Props
HuzNext u r awesome man it worked for me too 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Go to settings- go to cellular networks,open tab of your configured sim for data once off and on that tab again data will be on again.....then after you can on or off data

Method -2
Long press 'cellular data' tab in quick settings panel, click 'more settings', you will be taken to data usage menu....then in sim 1 or sim 2 tray once try to off and on the tap for cellular data..then the next command works.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm