Release Note
ZenTalk

[Share] How to print out android phone text messages?

3548 9
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
morathink USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by morathink on 2016/7/7 02:17

Do you think you can print out text messages from android phone? The answer is yes, to print out android phone messages on computer, you need to move them to computer at first, then you can print them out as you like. And we can use Coolmuster Android Backup Assistant to move android phone messages to pc easily.

How to print text messages
Step 1:Connect Android Phone to PC and start the app on computer
The first thing you need to do is to download and install the Android contacts manager on your pc and launch it. The next is connect your Android phone to pc via usb cable. Your device will appear on the screen. The manager would recognise your android device automatically.

If this is the first time you connect your android phone to computer, you shoule enable the USB debugging. You can follow the guide to open the USB bugging: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".

Step 2: Preview messages and Start Export
After that you can open the transferred sms to print them out.

That's all!
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by lucyll on 2016/7/6 02:21

To print text messages android, iPubsoft Android Manager could also help, it could transfer android text messages to computer easily.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by kkumangoldb on 2016/7/11 21:15
how to print text messages from android phone
The most direct way is through screenshot.
Open the text messages that you want, and press "Sleep/Wake" button and "volume key" at the same time to take a screenshot of contacts, then send them to yourself by email to print.

Otherwise, the better solution is to save text messages to computer, after that, you can manage your messages freely.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Go to the google and search "Mobiledic Android Manager" . By the way, Mobiledic Android Manager is also great because it can run on computer and help you to backup SMS from android to computer directly. I have tried it and it worked. A license key is needed to backup all your 3k messages.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by rwiederstei on 2016/7/20 21:55

If you just need to save/ print text messages .You can do simple screen capture . Simultaneously press 'power' and 'volume down' buttons to capture the screen. Then, you can save or share the image, or even print it out .
How to print text messages from iPhone
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Don't know how to print text messages from android phone, you should use a third party file backup app to transfer sms to computer first, because the computer won't detect sms just via the usb connecting.
Props
Last edited by cassempoulson36 on 2017/4/6 22:34

Here I’d like to recommend powerful and simple-to-use Samsung Backup. It offers the easiest way to transfer text messages from Android phone to computer. Then you can use some printer tool to print android messages. Certainly, this tool also supports to transfer android contacts,photos,music,videos to computer.

Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
"SMS Backup+, a free app in the Google Play Store, that syncs your messages to your Gmail account for safe storage". And keep on reading if you want to know more information about how to print text messages from iPhone and Android.
Props
CHN Level 1 | All posts
I'm sorry, I followed this link but couldn't find the app. I also needed to print my android phone text conversations for some legal issue and this is what my lawyer had suggested about presenting text messages as legal evidence:

Text messages must include date stamps and time stamps showing the date and time of each text messages
A print-out or screenshot of the text messages that links the message to the sender along with the affidavit stating that the copy (print-out /screenshot/photo of the text message) is accurate representation of the message.

I finally printed my android phone text messages/iMessages using the app mentioned in this tutorial about printing android phone text messages. First, I transferred my text messages to my computer as PDF file and then printed them on a A4 sheet. Hope it helps!

P.S. I’m not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. I’m just sharing my experience.
Props
CHN Level 1 | All posts
You'd either need to take screen shots or use a utility program to export the messages to your computer and then print them out.
Here's a blog about how to document or print text messages for court that might be of help for your situation.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm