Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Sonakshi is like ASUS!! Tell us why and get a chance to Win a Zenny Doll

6712 45
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because she had also the same power and passion like ASUS has...I think Akshay Kumar is suitable for ASUS logo because he is unbeatable, he can win in any situation, just like ASUS. xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because versatile and full of energy I think Virat Kohli is suitable for ASUS because he is consistent and best in his performance.xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because of her style and attitude
I think Salman Khan is suitable for ASUS because his passion and ideal  just like ASUS

xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I think #Sonakshi is like #ASUS because #Sonakshi is stunning like #Asus ZenFone Max.  I think #Sachin Tendulkar is suitable for  ASUS because he is breaking records like the #Asus ZenFone Max.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because of her sexy look and quality of attraction I think i am  suitable for ASUS because we both are in search for incrediblexj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because she is as powerful as asus ZenFone Max. She is extra talented and has a bold nature.
I think Virat kohli is suitable for  ASUS because he has the power in his bat like we have in ZenFone Max. He can prove himself in tough situations like ZenFone Max by acting like a powerbank.xj_event
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Last edited by harshfeb14 on 2016/6/30 14:48

1. Yes     2. I think Sonakshi is like Asus because Asus phone and other is best quality items . 3. I think sonakshi is suitable for Asus because asus zenfone max is awesome battery backup and awesome looking phone i think this phone suitable for sonakashi......xj_event
Props
For your info please check complete information on gorilla glass in Indian version

I have never seen any official specification in Zenfone max with Corning Gorilla glass i also had a talk to customer care department regarding this and they aslo confirmed that 32Gb version / now all version doesnot have gorilla glass.

Recently my screen was replaced for hypersensitivity issue and after 20days the Glass is broken without dropping or excessive pressure( as per my best knowledge.). I believe that the replaced glass is non gorilla glass since now India all zenfone max phones are coming without Gorilla Glass (In India). I requested service center and the customer care department with several calls they are reluctant to provide the part number of the LCD panel with gorilla glass and without gorilla glass.

Please be aware of the specification before buying this phone. The specification given above or in GSM arena or any website is not correct for present zenfone max models. xj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm