Release Note
ZenTalk
12Next

[Tips] CAMERA tips for zenfone 2 laser

4464 11
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
suraj0606 IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Guys here I am with some tips while using your zenfone camera...
First of all if u really want some awesome pictures by your zenfone the first thing is u understand your camera...

1. Clicking pictures with the help of manual focus.
It is the best way to click a picture b'coz by manual focus u can detail your pictures and just blur the background of foreground and get a best shot..
The first picture is clicked at India Gate and I just used the manual focus and blur the background(Subject). And created a great bokeh..

2. Exposure time.

It is a great option if u are shooting in low light. And if u want to capture a moving traffic and if u want to get a still shot.

2nd picture is a stoll shot of a moving vehicle but u notice it looks like the vehicle is stopped.  Exposure time 1/1000s.

3rd picture is of India gate with the moving traffic.  At high exposure time of 1 min.

Guys if u like the tops please comment...  

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by vaibhavnarain11 on 2016/5/13 12:11
well presented but keep some things in mind:

1]very long exposures(like in pic3) should NOT be used under well-lit conditions coz it will over-saturate your photo.have a look at pic 3 the india gate behind is over exposed and almost no detail is visible at bottom of india gate, you could have used an exposure of 15/30secs
2] for shooting moving traffic its better to shoot from a good vantage point like shooting cars from higher place like a overbridge.
3] for shooting light trails of traffic side view is a bad decision better use front or back view of cars
4] in ur post also add some points about other things like iso, white balance to make the topic more diverse
thankscomments are welcomed

Props
MYS Beta Tester | All posts
Last edited by afizh79 on 2016/5/13 15:11

Nice photos. On number 3,it can be a bit better if u reduce iso,its kinda over expose,cuz u use long exposure to get nice movement of light from vehicles,u can take a step back on iso. And use tripod if using long exposure(sorry if u already use tripod cuz no info on that)

1st photos,maybe intended blur or not using tripod.

But good job,thumbs up. It shows the ability of manual mode
Props
Thanks vaibhav for all the info yes actually it is a over saturated and over exposed picture the last one m working on it
Props
Thanks afizh79 I lowered the ISO to 50 which is the least but can't get a good shot because the high exposure time..
Props
I think this one is better.  It is nature's shot..  With better saturation...

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Props
Last edited by afizh79 on 2016/5/14 00:08
suraj0606 posted on 2016/5/13 17:18
Thanks afizh79 I lowered the ISO to 50 which is the least but can't get a good shot because the high ...

If that the case,u need a tripod(actually,anything 1/15 and below shutter speed,its better to use a tripod and we only have digital i s, rather than ois,u know how shaky our hands can be) plus shorten a bit a step of exposure.  Rather than use a minute,maybe 30scnd would help.

Maybe it wont give a shot u want cuz that the limitation of small sensor,but atleast a good exposure will give clearer n cleaner photo,or u can reduce the exposure value -, a bit,but maintaining the same long exposure.

Plus,if u r using centre weighted,better to use frame average metering mode.
Props
Yeah thank you so much @afizh79
Props
Last edited by afizh79 on 2016/5/14 01:04
suraj0606 posted on 2016/5/14 00:54
Yeah thank you so much @afizh79

No problem,but i should praise you becoz its hard to take the shots that uve taken cuz you r using smartphone,which is normally taken usig dslr. With small sensor, fix aperature n etc, its not an easy job, mostly are hit n miss.

So,good job,thumbs up
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I need help with taking better photos. This will help me. Thank you!
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm