Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[Replied] Best Video Player to Play Videos on Asus Zf2?

8862 10
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Mrinal Roy IND Beta Tester | All posts
ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Latest
Frequency of Occurrence: 2.33 Ghz
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: Video Player
Screenshot: -
I have been using mx player for watching anime and movies and stuff but there are like frequent lagging on some of the 1080 Blu-ray videos. The device gets hot behind and the video starts to hang more. Probably the device can't handle it. Runs a bit better in HW+ but still after a while starts lagging. So is there any video player that runs better than mx player on your zenny 2?
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
I use VLC for movies and stuff.
Props
MX Player is the Best... Now It supports AC3 audio Codec.
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Keep both vlc and mx player, there are some videos which can be played using vlc and not mx player ans viceversa
Props
bagaria26mayank posted on 2016/4/21 23:23
Keep both vlc and mx player, there are some videos which can be played using vlc and not mx player a ...

Which video is not supported in MX Player??
Props
I use mx player cause default ASUS gallery doesn't have aspect ratio input if ASUS put it then i will not use mx player.... supporting issues is not for me if 1 video doesn't supports i will change format... for 4k video no I don't use as of i don't see any difference between FULLHD or UHD we need UHD display to see that quality
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Mrinal,

You are free to try different third party video players suggested by the users.

About the heating, little warmness/ heating can be felt at backside while using the phone which may vary depending
upon the CPU usage and ambient environment. but no need to worry about it as all Product passed safety & security test.

To minimize CPU usage follow below steps:

1. Enable “Powersaver” (Settings >Power management)
2. Close apps that are not used (bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, etc.)
3. Boost memory when you see memory consumes is high with no app running,
4. check for background running applications, stop/disable unwanted apps, you can also  manage background running apps from auto-start manager.
Props
Mrinal Roy IND Beta Tester | All posts
MAX_ASUS posted on 2016/4/22 11:01
Hi Mrinal,

You are free to try different third party video players suggested by the users.

I know all that...well the performance is not enough to handle some videos. Thats a fact.
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by yash12396 on 2016/4/23 19:00
Mrinal Roy posted on 2016/4/23 15:40
I know all that...well the performance is not enough to handle some videos. Thats a fact.

I had audio issues on mx player like it will play as 2x and for other instance as .5x. But it was due to music app and some other apps caused me problem. Maybe the update solved the issue but all the videos run fine. Except for .aac format all videos run well in native player too inc 4k. Maybe something is messed up in mx player. You can try for hd video player which has inbuilt aac support.
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
MX player pro version best player play all format
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm