Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[Monthly Essence] Weekly Essence - (WK 1/2 April)

2411 18
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Lianne IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Lianne on 2016/4/22 11:01

download.jpg

1 - Copy.jpg

If you're looking a little further than the camera, the Zenfone Zoom does absolute justice to its Gaming performance. Sounds like something you've been looking for? Look through Ronit's article that explains the same. Click here!

Zenfone Max Benchmarks

It's absolutely fine to dig deep in to understand a phone closely. You could perhaps start off with Mounik's post, that gives away several Benchmarks! To view, click here.

Take the SMMI Test!

3.jpg

A sure troubleshoot solution, the SMMI Test should certainly help. Wish to understand more? Look through Vaibhav's post, click here!

Unboxing of the Zenfone Max!

4.jpg

Rightly declared by Vipin, the Zenfone Max is a Powerful Monster in a Small Body. Recognized for its battery capacity, you'll be amazed to see how it works as a power bank too. If this has impressed you, look through Vipin's Unboxing post to know more. Click here!

All You Need is 5 Apps to Boost Productivity!

5.jpg

There's so much you can do on your Zenfone, if you only know what to start with! ZeeShan's post should help you with just the same. To know more, click here.

Zenfone 5 : Fix

6.jpg

Been experiencing battery drain issues? Look through Karthik's post to understand more! Click here.

LolliFlash Unboxing

7.jpg

Having attended the ZenTalk Hangout 2 at Chennai, Kiran was rewarded the Lolliflash on posting the Experience sharing article. He goes on to demonstrate the accessory, take a look at it here!

Zenfone 2 Laser Update

8.jpg

It's always good to stay updated! If you use the Zenfone 2 Laser, you may want to know what your phone has been updated with. To know more about Pvsarunkumar's post, click here!

Call Drop Management App!

9.jpg

A complete tracker, analyzer and manager, the call drop app should do you good, if you have been experiencing serious issues with your calls. To understand more of Shafeeq's post, click here!

Zenfone - Lag Free Performance

It could get a bit annoying to have a phone lag often! You may or may not face this problem, either way, there's no harm in reading this post! Posted by Saurabh, click here to read more!

Simply Vote for your Favorite Article and tell us which one you voted for and why! In doing so, Redeem 10 Easy Credits
Please note: The Top 3 articles that receive the highest votes would stand a chance to Redeem 10 Extra Credits

RadioPoll, Total 26 person(s) voted
You are not allowed to vote
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
I have voted for Zenfone Zoom gaming performance

Also, I liked Zenfone Max Benchmarks  & Take the SMMI test articles

I wish there was multiple voting options

Rate

Participants 1ZenCredit +10 Hide Reason
Zen_Lianne + 10

View rating log

Props
mail2ronit posted on 2016/4/22 10:53
I have voted for Zenfone Zoom gaming performance

Also, I liked Zenfone Max Benchmarks  & Take  ...

We're looking for three highest voted posts, this is why there is no multiple voting options
Props
I love the Call Drop Manager App article by Shafeeq as it helps us to tackle the much annoying issue of call drops.

Rate

Zen_Lianne + 10

View rating log

Props
zeeshankazi7 posted on 2016/4/22 11:18
I love the Call Drop Manager App article by Shafeeq as it helps us to tackle the much annoying issue ...

Dear Zeeshan, do invite your friends to vote too
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Oohps I want to vote for all!!
How shall I do!
Props
Zen_Ni posted on 2016/4/22 11:38
Oohps I want to vote for all!!
How shall I do!

Me too, It's so tough to choose between one! They're all so good
Props
Zen_Lianne posted on 2016/4/22 11:08
Dear Zeeshan, do invite your friends to vote too

Yup, Zen_Lianne, for sure! I love the new method of voting. Zenfans will get to select their favorite and most useful articles.
Props
zeeshankazi7 posted on 2016/4/22 11:41
Yup, Zen_Lianne, for sure!  I love the new method of voting. Zenfans will get to select their fa ...

Yes, do help us select the Top 3 Articles
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Heyyy... I have Chosen 5 Apps to Boost Your Productivity.. as its very interesting and helpful

Rate

Zen_Lianne + 10

View rating log

Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list