37223 490
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 4 | All posts
Tips: This post has been banned by manager
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
akshayarora.10.6.97 posted on 2015/4/30 19:53
calm down man, they dont want u to be worried later about the bugs, that's why they are a bit late ...

its not about bugs.
its about zenfone 2 marketing stategy.
they released update for tw cause zenfone 2 realeased in taiwan.
but in india zenfone 2 still in preorder stage.
thats why they delaying update for zenfone 1 series.
Props
debopriyobasu posted on 2015/4/30 20:40
That's true.
I should not expect to get lollipop after buying a 10000rs phone as none of the manuf ...

Come on dude...Moto G 1st generation...Moto E all got lollipop update...U think those phones costs you more than 10k??? N wht about zenfone 6 owners like me?? We spent 17k...still no lollipop...
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Hmm... lets see... hope it will worth for wait a long
Props
Zen_Master IND Moderator | All posts
kurniawan.pang posted on 2015/4/30 18:35
where is A501CG ??
delayed or no lollipop update

A500CG represents A501CG also
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by dheeraj on 2015/5/1 02:12

[size=12.8000001907349px]Asus team,
You broke your promise.
You fooled your customers, owners of ZenFone 4,5,6.
Now, i don't care whether you release that damn update or not. You killed all our curiosity regarding that update.
[size=12.8000001907349px]But one thing is pretty sure that my next product will never going to be asus.
[size=12.8000001907349px]Finish your Zenfone 2 sale and then roll out that update. Let it take 2-3 months. I have lost all interest on that issue.
[size=12.8000001907349px]at least make current 4.4.2 bug free.

Props
Asus you are playing business game... plz don't disappoint us
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Sir ..when will we Indians get lollipop for zenfone 5 .. Each and every other brand Gave lollipop update while Asus lagging behind.. And increasing the waiting period.. U people say u want to give a full stable os.. But how long does it takes .. Will u release it after android m comes to market. ?? Really .. Pathetic now.. Sorry to say .. But its truth now.. And u keep on telling it will come in couple of weeks.. Really Asus.. This is now so late.. So so late.. And then also 5.0 not 5.0.2
Props
yes,i agree with you guys.... Asus is not a local brand... an international brand has responsibility to put his promise.... so simply don't say you buy budget phone need to thanks to Asus for tasting lolipop and also Asus has started smartphone business recently so lack of technicians it didn't release from promised date..... I'm not interested to hear these words from branded company.... it's all Asus mistake
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Sir ..when will we Indians get lollipop for zenfone 5 .. Each and every other brand Gave lollipop update while Asus lagging behind.. And increasing the waiting period.. U people say u want to give a full stable os.. But how long does it takes .. Will u release it after android m comes to market. ?? Really .. Pathetic now.. Sorry to say .. But its truth now.. And u keep on telling it will come in couple of weeks.. Really Asus.. This is now so late.. So so late.. And then also 5.0 not 5.0.2
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm